Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Sep 16, 2021
Kooonsoft has been making these games for so long man, I hope they keep making games and that their next game gets them some more recognition, similar to other developers who haven't been making these kinda games since like 2010. They have made so many complete games, while its true that the games they have made do not have a real story compared to other games, it still is impressive that they even with very little following complete multiple games and are trying to be consistent, some other games get stuck in development hell.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Kooonsoft has been making these games for so long man, I hope they keep making games and that their next game gets them some more recognition, similar to other developers who haven't been making these kinda games since like 2010. They have made so many complete games, while its true that the games they have made do not have a real story compared to other games, it still is impressive that they even with very little following complete multiple games and are trying to be consistent, some other games get stuck in development hell.
He switched to a 3D game. Saw some developements upgrade, unfortunately it doesn't look as good as the 2D games.

anooonenjoyer1

Jan 22, 2023
found one most likely legit adobe flash player download if someone would need

(would be nice if someone would back up it on the forum, if there is none yet)

GhostPlayer2222

Jan 20, 2021
found one most likely legit adobe flash player download if someone would need

(would be nice if someone would back up it on the forum, if there is none yet)
No need for that. There is already a huge

TinyTaco

Jun 28, 2017
Taken from the website
2023/3/13 ver2.63
・エリートキョンシー♀のやられシーンBにて、一部のアニメーションの不具合を修正。
・ゲームオーバー5にて、Autoの動作の不具合を修正。
Autotranslated
2023/3/13 ver2.63
・Fixed some animation bugs in Elite Kyonshi ♀'s hit scene B.
・Fixed a bug in Auto operation at Game Over 5.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
BTW, Kooonsoft is making another game called "Space Girl"; check him out on his Ci-en page:

It's obviously on JP but, translating it with MT, it seems he gave up (for a while) on 3D so this new game will be on 2D as well (animated on Spine it seems, and it'll be done on Unity I think, instead of Flash).

Unfortunately though, it seems color edit from "Kung-fu Girl" won't be a feature in this one (as the dev said it was hard & time consuming to implement), despite this, he promised the game will have more scenarios or H-animations or smth like that, so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Wait did they actually go full 3D or just 3D graphics? I've only seen their side scrollers and those mini sex simulators
They intended to make a 3d game involving Angel Girl, and tried to commission a model a few months ago. They couldn't find anyone so decided to make it themselves and actually succeeded making something, but as mentioned they're throwing in the towel for now and moving on to what will be Space Girl.

vagenrullar

May 10, 2020
BTW, Kooonsoft is making another game called "Space Girl"; checking him out on his Ci-en page:

It's obviously on JP but, translating it with MT, it seems he gave up (for a while) on 3D so this new game will be on 2D as well (animated on Spine it seems, and it'll be done on Unity I think, instead of Flash).

Unfortunately though, it seems color edit from "Kung-fu Girl" won't be a feature in this one (as the dev said it was hard & time consuming to implement), despite this, he promised the game will have more scenarios or H-animations or smth like that, so take it with a grain of salt.
That's good news! And even though color edit is nice, more H-animations outweigh that feature by far.

Last edited:

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
BTW, Kooonsoft is making another game called "Space Girl"; checking him out on his Ci-en page:

eh, witch-girl didn't have that either, but then the modding community came along, didn't have full customisation, but we did have some options~.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019

Honestly? I'm relieved. I've seen too many decent 2D developers switching to 3D and creating some serious crappy games with crappy art.

Its 3D models looked borderline uncanny valley.

Reactions: CJ_2020

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Wait did they actually go full 3D or just 3D graphics? I've only seen their side scrollers and those mini sex simulators
He was planning to go full 3D for his next game (he even made a model of Angel Girl; I think he wanted to do a remake? Dunno, everything is machine translated so...). However, he gave up (for a while) and just decided to stick to 2D with his new game "Space Girl".

Last edited:
Reactions: beppemistero

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
That's good news! And even though color edit is nice, more H-animations outweigh that feature by far.
Yeah I suppose, but I really liked color edit NGL (there'll be mods for that, hopefully). Also, he said he wanted to provide a higher quality regarding the animations but, let's see what he says on future news.

Reactions: vagenrullar
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes