• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
BTW, I was browsing on DLSite and I found some games similar to this one (and the other ones Kooonsoft has made), one catched my eye though, and it's "similar" I think?

Its name is "Recruit Niefa's 1st Mission" but it hasn't been translated to EN yet, and I can't find the game elsewhere (save for suspicious sites, but I'm not risking it).

Here are the 2 sites, the 1st one is about the game and the other one is about the dev. How can I request a translation of the game?

Edit; Eh, forget it, I got a pirate version of the game (untranslated ofc) on a JP site, played for a couple of minutes and... I didn't like the gameplay, kinda clunky. Though I haven't even scratched the surface, with these kind of controls I don't really wanna frustrate myself.

The dev is making a sequel though (or at least it seems so, his posts on Ci-en show a game he's making with similar features), or a spiritual successor dunno, one way or another, I hope he improves gameplay.
God, this game is amazing! Do you have the full version? The problem is that not the full version of this game is posted on all sites. It is unfortunately impossible to buy the original version in my country now. Does anyone have this game in the latest version?

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
God, this game is amazing! Do you have the full version? The problem is that not the full version of this game is posted on all sites. It is unfortunately impossible to buy the original version in my country now. Does anyone have this game in the latest version?
Oh sorry, I deleted the game as I didn't like the controls (and didn't have the patience honestly). IIRC, I had to search on various sites and, somehow, got the legit version without getting a virus...

So yeah, you have to be very careful as I still haven't found the game on other (trustworthy) pirate sites like "LewdNinja" or "FapForFun". I *might* look for the game again though, and if I find anything, I'll let you know (just make sure you got an antivirus lol, but the version I installed didn't give me viruses nor issues on my PC).

Reactions: Dombarov

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Hi. Sorry for being late, anyway, it seems I've found the game again (untranslated it seems), the moment it's done downloading, I'll update the comment and upload it here.

One thing though, I *DO NOT* ensure it doesn't have a virus; I'm gonna check it with my antivirus to see if there's smth wrong (or suspicious), so far the download hasn't been considered malicious, but I don't promise anything, download at your own risk.

Edit; also, it seems that none of the links/websites providing the game possess the latest update of it, all of them seem to have the release version (2019), I think... and untranslated like I said. It seems we won't know until someone offers to pirate/buy and translate the game.

Update; well, here's the game. I already checked it with my antivirus and nothing's wrong (apparently), download at your own risk:

(Recruit Niefa's 1st Mission)

Edit 2; well, I played this game and... yeah, I wasn't wrong, it's clunky, the animations are "stiff" and the level design needs a lot of work, plus, the art style is alright but the overall scenarios and creatures could need some improvement.

Anyways, I beat the game, though I didn't understand shit 'cause it's on JP; it's a mediocre at best experience, and, no offense to the author, but he really needs to improve many things (it seems he's already working on a sequel, or a similar game at least).

Last edited:

K1ngSlay3r

Jan 1, 2018
is this the game with the cg of you being stuck in a wall and there's another girl with a vibrator?

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Pretty based anyway. Are the others like Shinobi Girl getting updates as well?
No, this update isn’t new it’s actually just the latest one. 2.61 was released since last year, it was just never uploaded until now. They’re not going to be updating any of their games anymore, since they’re trying to get a 3d model of Angel Girl for their next planned game.

Jun 14, 2020
No, this update isn’t new it’s actually just the latest one. 2.61 was released since last year, it was just never uploaded until now. They’re not going to be updating any of their games anymore, since they’re trying to get a 3d model of Angel Girl for their next planned game.
Ah alright, thats why I was confused.

Berlucrap

Aug 27, 2022
find my game still censored, did i miss the uncensored patch?
As was explained some times in the previous pages, in order to uncensor the game you need to go in the "data" folder and delete the "system_1.swf" file.

For some reason I can't seem to trigger the threesome with the two Jiangshi in debug mode, apparently they only do it if the final boss is also present nearby, else one just sticks to the sideline while the other one does the deed

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes