3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Mar 1, 2018
I think complaining about unreadable text, MTL or not, is perfectly valid. Its not a matter of piracy, its a matter of wasting peoples time. Also, alot of people (me included) will buy games they like and apply translations to the product. This site is also an excellent site for discussions about games of this type.
I have no problem discussing whether the mtl needs improvement, Things like errors, word wrap and things that could be improved is extremely useful. It's the outright complaints that somehow people mtl things is lazy or nefarious, when its not like the people uploading the mtls are getting anything out of it. Also people are delusional if they think the reason things don't get translated is because there are mtl's out there. I mean there has always been automatic translation software mixed with text hookers, the only difference is this is more convenient.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Also people are delusional if they think the reason things don't get translated is because there are mtl's out there. I mean there has always been automatic translation software mixed with text hookers, the only difference is this is more convenient.
No. Once an MTL gains steam, many people who are interested in playing a game and were content with the MTL will NOT revisit a game and replay the whole thing just because there is a 'better' version.
Especially if the game wasn't actually too broken & playable.

Sure, there are also people who are principally against MTL & don't want to touch them, which is fine of course.
But let's assume you still lose at least half your interested audience.
So yes, I can imagine someone not wanting to bother after seeing half their audience disappear/lose interest.

I've personally 'waited' on many games that have 'confirmed' TL's in progress, despite the MTL. But I've also given up waiting at times if it seems to take months upon years for that proper TL to come.
I've also been more unlucky, where I MTooled a game that ended up getting a Kagura uncensored official localization. Meaning I played an inferior version at some point. Let's just say I did not go back to the game when Kagura released it.

Though if you're talking specifically about the professional side of things ... I guess I can agree.
Just look at Kagura announcing they're gonna do Mai, which has had even a professional level fan TL for years.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
This game is almost perfect as War Demon Kirstin. I love the plot the gameplay I love the character her blonde hair and her braids she looks like a viking/norther warrior, I love her dress/armor and her corset like it would be fine if she had other set of clothes/dress but it is also fine that she only has one dress, the CGs this might just be shorter than War Demon but still a perfect game nonetheless.

I'm hoping for a sequel or expanding it further

Last edited:

lunaso9988

Feb 23, 2018
this is very good game , mtl kinda bad but at least i understand most of the translation , no big deal to it. very satisfied with it~ wish there is more of this style of game and fmc ^3^.

LoveLess_Angel135

Aug 17, 2019
Can you list the code line names if possible I was looking through translator ++ but having a hard time figuring it out
Code lines like "\F[Regina_A22]" and "\C[27]"
are being mixed up with the actual dialogue. So I would assume some of the dialogue will have this code line as a text instead

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Didn't edit a single word, just applied word wrap in translator++ to the same mtl, if anyone needs heres data archieve.
For anyone else, this appears to break the compressed version of the game. Can't load img/system/IconSet.png on startup. (haven't tried with uncompressed version but assuming that's fine since no one else has mentioned it yet)

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
For anyone else, this appears to break the compressed version of the game. Can't load img/system/IconSet.png on startup. (haven't tried with uncompressed version but assuming that's fine since no one else has mentioned it yet)
Yeah it doesn't, finished the game myself and opened all the scenes before uploading actually. (uncompressed game that is)

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
Well because if it wasn't for the MTL, then the game wouldn't even be here. Lesser of two evils sort of thing.
Would rather a game not get an MTL translation at all than a crap MTL with zero editing. A lot of the time when a game gets a subpar MTL, manual fan translators won't pick it up and instead go for untranslated games to work on.

Reactions: iganasuK
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes