3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
In case anyone wants to start the game from the beginning with the cheat, I hacked the save 1 to enable all accessories and 9 mil gold, backup your original save, I take no responsibility if this breaks your game lol. Reuploaded save in the gallery room.

Wish you could turn off pube hairs on screen, thats nasty lol Game has nice artwork, but poor scenes and short too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz
Jan 7, 2022
Patched version. Extract with winrar. Options->Encoding-932(japanese). Execute Game_en.exe for english version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't find a way to enter
Guys, the link in the OP is latest version English translation right or do I need to download from above quoted post?
I'm confused because it says MTL in OP.

Anyone please confirm...Thanks in advance!

jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
I hate the pubic hair thing. I don't know why this is showing up more but it's so nasty. They're like freakishly long and you'd think the guys are shedding their pubic hair like dogs during sex. The heroine looks so stupid as the scenes progressively add more random pubic hairs to her face.

Sometimes it doesn't even make sense. Like she gets stray pubic heroes on her face through a gloryhole? I hope devs make this weird fetish toggle-able or everyone admits that its just weird and the fetish dies off.

The art in this game is pretty good but the mc growing a moustache of male pubic hair by the end of the scene is dumb as shit lmao.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes