3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Bakayaro

Oct 22, 2017
I can't progress into the slums because of this error.
I checked the file, it is there (and filename is correct). Can anyone help with this error?
Does no one else have this problem? Please, can't progress the game. I even got a safe file after the slums and got to the last dungeon, but apparently I still need to visit the slums for something of a dispel curse.

Ahloxy179

Feb 7, 2022
in the opening there are four adventures that were hit facefirst by a (greed?) spell, one is unaffected two are affected but kept there humanity, however one decided to forsake it and killed the two that were affected, this is a good example of humanity showing although humans are greedy most will not forsake there humanity for it and some although rare do not care for mortal possessions, on another note some will do anything even kill there friends to get what they want

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

citron

Dec 27, 2016
No, just translator++ and deepl.

Mtool translate text on the fly. Translator++ exports data from source game folder and prepare machine translation with different engines. This game took around 8 hours with my corei5 cpu (9th generetion) of translation.
Hey, i saw you using Translator++ for MTL-ing, and i noticed there are quite a few script errors.
so, I wanted to ask, did you not use any protected patterns or aggressive splitting?

for example, in the opening sequence after pressing "New Game"
Code:
Original Map81.json :
LL_GalgeChoiceWindowMV setMessageText 性経験は?
LL_GalgeChoiceWindowMV setChoices 処女,非処女

Your Map81.json result :
"TR_GalgeChoiceWind MV setMessage Text Have you had sex before?"
"TR_GalgeChoiceWind MV setChoices Virgin, Non-virgin"

[\x00-\x7F] Filter:
LL_GalgeChoiceWindowMV setMessageText Have you had any sexual experience?
LL_GalgeChoiceWindowMV setChoices Virgin.,Non-virgin
Basically, try using regex to filter out any ASCII characters and "Check Last Line in Common Reference" option
It's going to improve your results tremendously.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
This game is a gem, highly recommended
the translation is not bad, its understndable and the erotic dialog is not lost
You might get lost at the start when the map opens up for exploration, but just follow the Heart events and you will be ok

This is one of the rare Japanese Games that actually has good sex scenes with good camera angles and poses, especially for the blowjobs, missionary and doggy style

The female characters are beautiful and sexy
This big tits and butts are amazing

citron

Dec 27, 2016
Hello, how do I change the stats menu? I tried to change the file name but it displays an error message when I launch a game.
rename the "[Clean]Hstatus.png" into "Hstatus.png", then re-encrypt the image to ".rpgmvp" using this or similar program

or decrypt the full game if you want to use the ".png" directly

hutosusima

Jun 20, 2019
the translation is still understandable but man i wish this get a proper translation instead of mtl
Same, the problem I have is more so with the formatting. Random characters and numbers showing up, alignment of text appears to be all over the place. Those issues exacerbates the otherwise passable poor translation.

Reactions: yangjuelek

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
aw man, what a gem
the girls are definitely my type and the art done for em is godly good
i mean, its classic
virgin blonde female knight alone in town of nasty men
what else u need ?
it even have virginity system, fk yea for that

BUT its always these kind of good gems thats badly translated or MTL-ed
sigh
we cant have nice things

hlau

Mar 9, 2022
anyone have the problem that the Hstat menu doesnt change at all other than the times of sex activities she had done in the past?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I wish every night for someone to properly translate this or at the very least edit the MTL :cry:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
The game won't even open for me.

I click on the game's exe file and it won't even start.... it just infinitely loads and i'm forced to restart the explorer using the task manager

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Is there anything past the rumored slut in town lewd level? I got her to 295 and I feel like there should be a final transformation for her to become truly the slut the succubus wanted her to be.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes