3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

LoveLess_Angel135

Aug 17, 2019
Would rather a game not get an MTL translation at all than a crap MTL with zero editing. A lot of the time when a game gets a subpar MTL, manual fan translators won't pick it up and instead go for untranslated games to work on.
hahaha, its a nightmare translating the MLT file.

Bakayaro

Oct 22, 2017
I can't progress into the slums because of this error.
I checked the file, it is there (and filename is correct). Can anyone help with this error?

Spqowkd1

Mar 29, 2020
Was going to skip bc I wasn't all that interested but decided on a whim to play. Glad I did, the images that are used don't do this thing justice holy shit.

Reactions: Kanzphan

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
Are there any...fix for the word wrap issue. The text seems to trail off beyond the box..

A shame since I wanted to try this even if it's MTL.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I am definitely sick of people complaining about mtl. It's like 5sec to click on a game see that it's mtl and click out if you aren't into it. God forbid you waste your time when PIRATING a game. Then you people have the nerve to say it's going to make translators not want to translate the game. As if there was ever enough translators in the first place. Do you know how many hgames come out every day, not to mention the absolute mountain of old games. chances are it wouldn't have been translated at all like 95% that come out. You are all a bunch of parasites (as am I), you don't get to complain about the injustice of the free games any more then a tapeworm get to complain about whether the person they are in is eating junk food.

Move along if you don't like something. Or better yet, learn Japanese and start your own Translation service (then get people complain to you that you are not translating the right thing).

Yeah, I should probably help bolster the numbers of translators, instead of letting my Japanese degree rust into nothing but a waste of 4 years. Lord knows I can't seem to find a real job anyways.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Agnaricson I know the feedback to your MTL category suggestion made you say you wouldn't do this for free anymore but..... IF you were to pick up a new project, this one seem to have gathered quite a lot of cloud and the MTL is utter dogcrap.

Seem like a game right up your alley too ;)

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Are there any...fix for the word wrap issue. The text seems to trail off beyond the box..

A shame since I wanted to try this even if it's MTL.
Greetings! Thanks for the feedback on my MTL work. I admit that I've made a mistake. I should make a request translation before upload raw machine translation.

Anyway I've tried to correct your complaints, folks.

So, what did I do?

1. The status screen has been partially translated.
2. Set up word wrap so that the text is not cut off. I've tested it a bit, it seems that the text is not cut anywhere in the dialog box right now.

Please download the translation and check.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Greetings! Thanks for the feedback on my MTL work. I admit that I've made a mistake. I should make a request translation before upload raw machine translation.

So, what did I do?

2. Set up word wrap so that the text is not cut off. I've tested it a bit, it seems that the text is not cut anywhere in the dialog box right now.

good do you use mtools to translate? i would like to know how to save all the translation i do with mtools and play without opening mtools again.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
good do you use mtools to translate?
No, just translator++ and deepl.
I am new to this I want to know how to import the translation that makes the mtools and play translated without having to reopen the mtools can you?
Mtool translate text on the fly. Translator++ exports data from source game folder and prepare machine translation with different engines. This game took around 8 hours with my corei5 cpu (9th generetion) of translation.

Last edited:

HopefulClouds

Aug 16, 2016

So, what did I do?

I've placed these files in the folder and I get this error message now. The png file does exist and it's in the correct folder so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here...
1684158205078.png

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
heya, is this supposed to happened?
1684405830906.png
whenever the heroine lose her virginity this error will always come around, and her virgin status will stay

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes