4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
No...i can't read shit from this author....to much really hard violence toward young girls...It's good story-vice, but bad for heart

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
pls don't delete this and II. It's worth to be able to have both translations as options. btw there's a way to get hd for this out there, if not already on the main page

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Wait so, if you download the shiravune version you get the more localized script, and if you choose the top link it's the og's script with the new VA? Am I correct?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
For anyone who want to play 3rd games and worried Shiravune will mosaic the heck out of it. well no pussy in any CGs so yeah, no need for mosaic. 3rd game has the less amount of sex too.

Any new CGs in Shiravune version ? maybe I will play it again just to refresh my memories.

jogzPogz

Dec 11, 2021
This seems to be full of trojans. Just got a whole bunch of pop ups from my antivirus and defender. Will consider a redownload if this is ever scanned and verified.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
there actually prequel to this game called cartagra, might also want to attach the link

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
The size of the Shiravune version is far smaller than the fan translated version.

Hmmm...

ddfd

Jun 24, 2018
The size of the Shiravune version is far smaller than the fan translated version.

Hmmm...
The gore scenes are cut out in Shivarune. I believe you need the patch here to restore them. But the patch doesn't uncensor the cg's, the fan version is uncensored.

The fan version also has a trojan launcher in it for some reason (it's titled "Launcher") that flags as a trojan on over 10 antivirus scanners on VirusTotal. The actual Japanese launcher is included in the folder and it runs fine and has English options, so I think it's a legit flag. Someone should reupload the download links with the trojan removed.

Someone should also make a version of this game that rips the cg's from the translated version to replace the Shivarune version. It sucks that you need to see censored images to get a game that runs so much cleaner.

Reactions: MSnap

MSnap

Jan 14, 2021
The gore scenes are cut out in Shivarune. I believe you need the patch here to restore them. But the patch doesn't uncensor the cg's, the fan version is uncensored.

The fan version also has a trojan launcher in it for some reason (it's titled "Launcher") that flags as a trojan on over 10 antivirus scanners on VirusTotal. The actual Japanese launcher is included in the folder and it runs fine and has English options, so I think it's a legit flag. Someone should reupload the download links with the trojan removed.

Someone should also make a version of this game that rips the cg's from the translated version to replace the Shivarune version. It sucks that you need to see censored images to get a game that runs so much cleaner.
I wonder how much work it would take to do that.

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
This seems to be full of trojans. Just got a whole bunch of pop ups from my antivirus and defender. Will consider a redownload if this is ever scanned and verified.
Same from the fully voiced download on Mega. The executable was categorized as a "severe" virus. Afterwards, windows defender wouldn't scan the file for whatever reason. deleted it immediately.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Is there *ANY* merit of getting the new Shiravune version? Has anyone compared the dialogue to the fanTL-ed one? I mean someone here said it's quite overlocalized, which frankly, is quite a bad sign...
Anyway, if even the uncen-patched end product has mosaics (though true, those scenes are definitely not the focus of KnS, I'd say), whereas the fanTL does not, and I'm sure the ported Full Voice HD edition (aka the fanTL, lol) has very good translation... (same goes for Episode 2)

Really, don't see much point in getting this new release... Apart from the eventual who-knows-when-but-maybe-sometime final episode, which could become a possibility with good sales, maybe?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mehster

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
i downloaded the full hd one, is there any full save for it? i tried download the 100% cg and save download link provided above, i dont think its work for the full hd one?

cantwo

Aug 20, 2018
The text is running out of the bounds of the textbox for me. (HD Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has anyone a fix for this?

PS: Did a focused virus scan on the game folder and a scan over my whole system using Avast Antivirus and it detected nothing.

Edit: Found the issue. I was starting the game using the 殻ノ少女 HD.exe instead of the launcher since the launcher was not working for me. If anyone has the same issue: You have to install the NotoSans-Regular.ttf and change your "Language for non-Unicode programs" to japanese. Afterwards the launcher works fine and the issue is resolved

Last edited:

Mf746246

Jun 5, 2020
i downloaded the full hd one, is there any full save for it? i tried download the 100% cg and save download link provided above, i dont think its work for the full hd one?
That one works:

shadoor

Nov 24, 2017
Someone tell me which version is new and should be downloaded?
There are a lot of NOPY links, so I'm assuming they are the older uploads? Is the bottom most link the new one? What's the difference?

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
flags 28/72 (which is a lot) and gives a threat score of 100/100.
I'd advise anyone not to download (scanned the Full Voice HD Size Edition).

Last edited:

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
for the Shiravune version.(Gore is already uncensored in the DL in the first page).

IMO just DL the Shiravune version and apply this patch and you get the best version of the game.;)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes