4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

kramus69

Jun 29, 2018
Your antivirus program is deleting the Launcher. I posted about it just above your first post. If that happens you'll need to add Launcher.exe as exception. If you don't want to bother with adding the Launcher as exception or trust your antivirus, then there's a new version of the patch without a Launcher. You can find it on Oneline's Discord channel. The link is here:
I followed the link to the discord and it has helped me perfectly, Thank you so much for the quick reply and help!!!! I honest can not express how appreciated I am to you!!!

Takomon

Nov 20, 2018
The answer is in the OP:
"install NotoSans-Regular.ttf and run Launcher.exe to avoid text issues."
I installed the font but the text is still missing words, do I must run the game through launcher to get it fix ? Sorry I'm really new to visual novel

kramus69

Jun 29, 2018
I installed the font but the text is still missing words, do I must run the game through launcher to get it fix ? Sorry I'm really new to visual novel
Installation instructions
1) Change the system locale to japanese
2) Install Kara no Shoujo HD. (you probably already have the game installed so you can skip this step)
3) Download translation patch -
4) Copy patch contents to the game directory.
5) Run install_en.bat or install_en+uncen.bat (if you need h-scenes without mosaics). After installation completed, you can delete _backup and _patch folders.
6) Install font NotoSansJP-Medium.otf

Source- Discord server ( )

In your game folder there is two launcher for the game (Launcher.exe) &
(殻ノ少女 HD.exe) after following the steps, you run the (殻ノ少女 HD.exe) instead. For my case (launcher.exe) got deleted on its own, might be my anti virus doing its own thing, but in the end even if you still have (Launcher.exe), just run
(殻ノ少女 HD.exe).

Reactions: Shin969 and Takomon

Takomon

Nov 20, 2018
Installation instructions
1) Change the system locale to japanese
2) Install Kara no Shoujo HD. (you probably already have the game installed so you can skip this step)
3) Download translation patch - Mega
4) Copy patch contents to the game directory.
5) Run install_en.bat or install_en+uncen.bat (if you need h-scenes without mosaics). After installation completed, you can delete _backup and _patch folders.
6) Install font NotoSansJP-Medium.otf

Source- Discord server ( )

In your game folder there is two launcher for the game (Launcher.exe) &
(殻ノ少女 HD.exe) after following the steps, you run the (殻ノ少女 HD.exe) instead. For my case (launcher.exe) got deleted on its own, might be my anti virus doing its own thing, but in the end even if you still have (Launcher.exe), just run
(殻ノ少女 HD.exe).
Thanks you for the reply
This is the game text when I run with 殻ノ少女 HD.exe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this is when I run it with the Launcher.exe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The text only fully show when I play with Launcher for some reasons even though I'm not trusted it that much but this game is one of the most classic, and I love games with dark theme so I gonna take some risk here and scan my entire PC after playing this, maybe I'm just paranoid because I don't know much about software stuff

Last edited:

Takomon

Nov 20, 2018
Apparently I don't understand the word "through roughly", sorry if I sound rude, English is not my first language

kramus69

Jun 29, 2018
Apparently I don't understand the word "through roughly", sorry if I sound rude, English is not my first language
I downloaded the game a little while back so the patch was a older version, there should be no problem running the (launcher.exe) if it works then there is no issue. Like i mention before it just my anti virus being sensitive to my regular download, it pops up even when i download just photos or pictures.

Reactions: Takomon

Remixmain

May 7, 2018
Is there any possibility someone could reupload the mega for the translation patch for the Full voice hd? I had to reset my computer so the game i have now has no sprites, and withouth the patch the text cuts off and its not playable. I would really appreciate it

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
The hd version is getting an official release with a new translation this month and eventually we'll be getting the third of the series as well!

MSnap

Jan 14, 2021
There’s a new version of this out and I was wondering if someone could figure out a way to get the uncensored CGs into it. I’d do it myself but I have no idea how.

Nightmare799

Nov 27, 2019
Oh my fucking god, the demons of my past are chasing me. Maybe I should give this one a spin for old time's sake?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes