4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
To make it clear to me, this game was already uncensored in mangagamer but it was the normal version. then innocent grey released the hd full voice version and now shiravune has translated and has not removed the censorship as happened with kuroinu am i correct?
and now we have 3 versions the first link that the original game, the second that is the hd version but the translation copied from the original game and the third that is the one taken by shiravune with official translation.

Last edited:

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
I have always wanted to play this game so I wanna ask, which version is better the new one or the old one? And which file which I download from op for the best experience?

Reactions: sergyo_ml

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
Man I don’t know if i can muster up the courage to replay this game again. Never finished it and I don’t remember if your choices even matter because I got a bad end at every arc.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
Man I don’t know if i can muster up the courage to replay this game again. Never finished it and I don’t remember if your choices even matter because I got a bad end at every arc.
Because there's only one true path.

Jurani42

Dec 6, 2021
So what's the Incest and Necro tag for? :unsure:
Kinda sounds bad when you put those two together in a question. :whistle:
Incest is just a few nude scenes of the MC's sister. Necrophilia is scenes of dismembered nude women. Not really related to the sex scenes on either. A lot of them are actually pretty wholesome to balance the main plot

Garbuski

Feb 27, 2021
So which of the three versions of the game is most recommended to download? I would assume the Shiravune censored maybe is the least good but what about the regular download and Full voice HD size edition?

Reactions: sergyo_ml

marishaadx

Apr 11, 2021
Apparently InnocentGrey couldn't just get rid of half of the content in this game by removing 18+ scenes, so, they've uploaded separate "Uncensored patch" on to prevent Steam from blocking their game again (since Steam banned their sequel Kara no Shoujo 2 in the past because of some gore scenes)

Here's reuploaded patch on Mega 'cause Johren requires signing in:

Reactions: TAIMAT and MikoKju

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
so...whats up with these uh. UPDATES. on a game thats...a decade or something old?
(mind you ive already played the first KNS back when i had a cheap laptop and 80% of the OST i like, such as S and Thin Purple.)
is there a, new scene or something? re worked cast? music? scene?

Last edited:

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
Funny to say this, but I dislike gratuitous sex in visual novels since I feel it takes away from the gravity of a good story line. If it's something very minor and not often, like Tsukihime or Fate/Stay Night that's fine. Can someone tell me how much sex is in this game?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Apparently InnocentGrey couldn't just get rid of half of the content in this game by removing 18+ scenes, so, they've uploaded separate "Uncensored patch" on to prevent Steam from blocking their game again (since Steam banned their sequel Kara no Shoujo 2 in the past because of some gore scenes)

Here's reuploaded patch on Mega 'cause Johren requires signing in: Mega
Steam banned them over gore? Uh.....has steam never looked at their own site? Most games have gore in them

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Funny to say this, but I dislike gratuitous sex in visual novels since I feel it takes away from the gravity of a good story line. If it's something very minor and not often, like Tsukihime or Fate/Stay Night that's fine. Can someone tell me how much sex is in this game?
I don't remember how many scenes but either way they aren't notable. You're going to be focused on the story regardless

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes