4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

KoneHouX

Jan 4, 2024
I downloaded the full voice patch HD for the game. I also turned off all Windows security-related settings to prevent the launcher from removing itself on the unextracted file. When I clicked on the game launcher, the game didn't open. Instead, I chose to open exe of the game itself, but the text in the dialogue box was cut off. Is there anything I should do?

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
I downloaded the full voice patch HD for the game. I also turned off all Windows security-related settings to prevent the launcher from removing itself on the unextracted file. When I clicked on the game launcher, the game didn't open. Instead, I chose to open exe of the game itself, but the text in the dialogue box was cut off. Is there anything I should do?
These sorts of issues are usually down to a missing font. Likely to be one in the install directory that needs to be installed manually. If not the one in the threads op might be it

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Just, kindly, pretty please read the OP (always recommended). Or read through the thread, it's not long; and the problem was discussed to hell and back. Maybe just search for 'text' or some such with the search bar in the top-right.
Try - and believe.

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
"Launcher.exe" in 'Full Voice HD Size Edition' in the OP is a no-no.

• Hey there
Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
so is it safe to download?
Yup. Even safe to extract and make the game run, too!

Then again, the first rule of fight club is that you shouldn't just accept some random stranger's words on the internet, claiming it's safe to download.

...that said, it is safe to download, false positive, blabla-yadayada; for realsies.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes