bigbustyesplz

Nov 21, 2023
guys, i need a hero, it wont let me extract game 28 on my pc, i cant find any direct dowload for it, can someone post game 28 or send it to me :cry:

XtraAction

Mar 10, 2023
guys, i need a hero, it wont let me extract game 28 on my pc, i cant find any direct dowload for it, can someone post game 28 or send it to me :cry:
Here's the game. The folder and decensor was made by bwebrwkerw while I added my translation to it. Keep in mind the translation isn't fully complete yet and I highly recommend checking out bwebrwkerw's previous works and edits.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Blaze8403

Sep 12, 2021
Hello, can I ask for a little help?

Recently, I got myself a new phone and tried to move all of my back up data to it.

The problem is that, every single JSK apk became incompatible with my new phone which is running android 14.

Is there anyway to fix this?
I tried editing the Apk and just changing the SDK version (I heard that this is usually the problem) and nothing else, unfortunately it didn't work.

Reactions: Eterai

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
If "JSK Studio - A girl being bullied - My neighbor's daughter had a secret part-time job, so I tried to threaten her Ver.1.1 Final (eng)" is not on the walkthrough list on the gdrive, are there other locations i can search for it? The game folder is named "32) IjirareSyoujyo" but I dont get any hits on either name.

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
If "JSK Studio - A girl being bullied - My neighbor's daughter had a secret part-time job, so I tried to threaten her Ver.1.1 Final (eng)" is not on the walkthrough list on the gdrive, are there other locations i can search for it? The game folder is named "32) IjirareSyoujyo" but I dont get any hits on either name.

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
Has the torrent been updated with the latest game? It still shows 04-09-2023 and some games are missing from it, llike 30 and 31.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well shit, and today I was thinking the next JSK game should be another ring match scenario. Although my original thought was we haven't had a boxing one yet, but another wrestling/kickboxing game works too.
A big +! to JSK needing to make a POV boxing game :love:

Reactions: wavent19

vocarujabe

Jul 16, 2019
[JSK Studio] 26 Overthrow The Demon Queen R v1.2 AIOv4.3

not really a flash edit but is the same author...
technically it's an ALL IN ONE....but who cares if i made it aniways...

also i need to trackback the links/post and this is the best place
so from below and so on will be all unity JSK edits....

View attachment 3454953

scroll A LOT down both release/infos are there:
abandoned and latest
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-12785964

the base is xinchi uncen....

i made my own version with:
1.custom translation with resizer
2.full save
3.adding Crimson Assassin
4.adding NewPenis
5.adding main page GUI from Crimson Assassin

fixed in v4.3 a problem with the plugin....
View attachment 3454959

is ok for now who knows what bug still hidden inside....

last updated release: 08/03/2024

Workupload
Pixeldrain

as usual if i found new bugs/problem i will make a new release.....

The crimson assassin skin works fine but the demon queen skin has some wrong textures. Any idea to fix this?

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
The crimson assassin skin works fine but the demon queen skin has some wrong textures. Any idea to fix this?

View attachment 3480252

View attachment 3480253
let me look at this!!! and very appreciate the sceenshot!!!

as usual the mune texture was with a lot of trouble in the "making"....

Snap3.jpg
ohh crap i forgot to update the names......

i will fix an make a new release ASAP!!!!

nice job keep findings new bugs!!!

salut

edit:
wtf mess i made......
if you forgot just a file then as a cascade effect ...will break stuff an even the dump of it
and this will trick you to unknow problems.....
so this is fixed now...
Snap6.jpg
last one and then bugfix release....
Snap12.jpg

ok all done you know where to get it......

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
would it be possible to make a eureka edit of this?
View attachment 3467146
It is finished. I hope it is to your liking! I decided against making her eyes red as the alternate color and decided to just have her eye color be inverted... Which just so happened to be green haha. As for everyone else I am not going to make another recolor of this game for a while, if ever. Also sorry if this game isn't one of the games that you don't like! I do have an idea for Irene (Game 13) but for certain reasons I'll save that one for much later. Now... Which game that preferably doesn't have a recolor will I do next...? :unsure:

1711504016726.png 1711504055306.png

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
Can somebody hook me up with the latest two games uncensored for Windows? They're not in the torrent and based on the first post, I don't know how else to get 'em, unless there's a new thread that's more up-to-date.

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
It is finished. I hope it is to your liking! I decided against making her eyes red as the alternate color and decided to just have her eye color be inverted... Which just so happened to be green haha. As for everyone else I am not going to make another recolor of this game for a while, if ever. Also sorry if this game isn't one of the games that you don't like! I do have an idea for Irene (Game 13) but for certain reasons I'll save that one for much later. Now... Which game that preferably doesn't have a recolor will I do next...? :unsure:

View attachment 3482143 View attachment 3482145
Ahh so qt thank you!

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes