Rage Doe

Jul 23, 2020
It is finished. I hope it is to your liking! I decided against making her eyes red as the alternate color and decided to just have her eye color be inverted... Which just so happened to be green haha. As for everyone else I am not going to make another recolor of this game for a while, if ever. Also sorry if this game isn't one of the games that you don't like! I do have an idea for Irene (Game 13) but for certain reasons I'll save that one for much later. Now... Which game that preferably doesn't have a recolor will I do next...? :unsure:

View attachment 3482143 View attachment 3482145
There is 10) Overthrow! The Demon Queen and 14) Reimi, The Queen Of Martial Arts that you could try. I haven't seen anyone do recolors for them.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Okay, I cancelled the download because something has me worried.

How the fuck can some flash games add up to a 4.7 gigs Winrar archive?
Are you downloading all of them, instead of individuals? Cuz some of the newer ones are unity, due to flash not being updated.
Plus, think there's like 32 + some freeware games total -- Not sure if they are all listed.

But yeah, better safe than sorry; maybe DL them individually just incase?

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
So which of the newer ones has been fully edited and translated? I'm quite confused. All I'm seeing is well Reipatched stuff.

Reactions: kagekami42

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
After trying via the search function and typing in keywords, I can't seem to find an answer to my problem so I'll ask directly.

Tried to start a dew of the games with the FlashPlayer, but all I get is Audio, no video. I can hear it working, clicking around makes me go through the menus and all but it just gives me a blank/gray screen. Any way to fix that?

Last edited:

N3termia

Feb 6, 2024
View attachment 230272

Overview:
A collection of JSK工房 games.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-28
Release Date: 2020-01-10
Developer: JSK Studio - -
Censored: Partial
Version: 2024-03-28
Language: English + Partial English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to run:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Split Downloads

Please add Japanese game tag

Feb 10, 2020
let me look at this!!! and very appreciate the sceenshot!!!

as usual the mune texture was with a lot of trouble in the "making"....

View attachment 3480798
ohh crap i forgot to update the names......

i will fix an make a new release ASAP!!!!

nice job keep findings new bugs!!!

salut

edit:
wtf mess i made......
if you forgot just a file then as a cascade effect ...will break stuff an even the dump of it
and this will trick you to unknow problems.....
so this is fixed now...
View attachment 3481594
last one and then bugfix release....
View attachment 3481618

ok all done you know where to get it......
Hey Im having problem with the download for [JSK Studio] 28 The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring v1.4 AIO1.1 . There are 8 files I keep running into errors for when I try to extract the download from both the links from https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-12663942 so I just skip those 8 and finish the download. Also Im not able change the eye color. I dont know if thats because one of the files that allows that to be possible is a error file I skipped or if its a bug.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes