Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Yea I was really expecting that JSK would be innovating more after senpai kouhai, having two girl in one game was refreshing. But now he is back to his tried and true. The quality of his work also doesn't seem to be improving either, his last release seem pretty bad to me.
Having two girls in one JSK fight was so awesome!! I'm really hoping he does that again :BootyTime:

Reactions: carrykitten

DrunkenMonkey85

Feb 12, 2020
If one day JSK decides to go a bit daring or innovative, they might try make a game but instead of a usual gameplay (interrogation and fighting) it might go for something like that's JRPG or having conversations and talked where it goes while taking place in ancient or rural Japan, while applying the same and improved artstyle.
E.g. Talking to a foxgirl that has taken an interest in you after you stumbled upon her shrine. Her appearance can be changed at the start of the game through settings (Can be a blonde, mid sized breasts, etc).
The conversations can either lead to:
A. Romance because you find out she's your childhood friend that you haven't seen for years after the incident and you have a good ending
B. Femdom cause self-explanatory
C. Slavery, cause you somehow subdue a foxgirl with just words
D. Anything ???

I would love to see JSK make something different like what i listed but sadly it's very unlikely that'll happen.
Dude, I would LOVE it if JSK would make games like that!

Egrellin

Jun 28, 2023
I'm abit agitated that i have no clue how to edit these unity games while i can pretty much change almost anything on the flash games they used to make....
I need to export their files using something that wont ruin the quality of the content and then edit it on another unknown program and then put them back in somehow lol

Reactions: KanzukiJosey
May 26, 2019
Here's my latest recolor! Probably the most boring one I've done in concept but I felt I just had to do this one. Down the line I realized I could make a reference to a character that similarly has blue eyes and pink hair, I'm sure most of you have seen her. Do note that it's not based on her, it's just a nod to her. Enjoy!

Note that it's based on the modified version. Credit to the creator of the mod, I only did the recolor.

Link -

1710977233703.png 1710977308512.png

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Here's my latest recolor! Probably the most boring one I've done in concept but I felt I just had to do this one. Down the line I realized I could make a reference to a character that similarly has blue eyes and pink hair, I'm sure most of you have seen her. Do note that it's not based on her, it's just a nod to her. Enjoy!

Note that it's based on the modified version. Credit to the creator of the mod, I only did the recolor.

Link -

View attachment 3463494 View attachment 3463502
Makes me wonder why she was so colorless to begin with. I'm not usually into lolis... but JSK games are kinda like the only exception ever.

Having two girls in one JSK fight was so awesome!! I'm really hoping he does that again :BootyTime:
I kinda not, I remember that game was one the longest wait ever. And while the concept is interesting, he didn't quite deliver it, did he...
I think NTR is a better choice. Less need for quality. More scenes, and more possibility of poses.

• Haha
Reactions: Perrell Brown
Jan 1, 2019

Link -

A friendly arson doesn't miss! this'll make my weekend :3

Reactions: AFriendlyArson

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I'm abit agitated that i have no clue how to edit these unity games while i can pretty much change almost anything on the flash games they used to make....
I need to export their files using something that wont ruin the quality of the content and then edit it on another unknown program and then put them back in somehow lol
I've done very little editing myself but I think there's enough free tools out there to do it.

IIRC, AssetRipper is a good one for taking a peek at the files, seeing images etc.

And then UABEA is the one I've used for actually modding the game files (just swapping some spritework is all I've done so far)

Reactions: Smithereens

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020

Link -

would it be possible to make a eureka edit of this?
eureka_wings.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Perrell Brown
May 26, 2019
would it be possible to make a eureka edit of this?
View attachment 3467146
Sure, why not. I've just gotta find reference images and I'll get to work. I was actually thinking that there was a lack of green hair heroine's and was thinking about doing one. Particularly green hair and red eyes. I suppose this is 2 birds, one stone then as I can make her alternate eye color red. Although I was thinking of a darker green hair. That can be for another time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 2dguy

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
Sure, why not. I've just gotta find reference images and I'll get to work. I was actually thinking that there was a lack of green hair heroine's and was thinking about doing one. Particularly green hair and red eyes. I suppose this is 2 birds, one stone then as I can make her alternate eye color red. Although I was thinking of a darker green hair. That can be for another time.

awesome thanks here if you still need it.

Reactions: KanzukiJosey

Egrellin

Jun 28, 2023
I've done very little editing myself but I think there's enough free tools out there to do it.

IIRC, AssetRipper is a good one for taking a peek at the files, seeing images etc.

And then UABEA is the one I've used for actually modding the game files (just swapping some spritework is all I've done so far)

yeah i tried it but I can't figure out for the life of me how it works xd
and the flash editors i use are somehow 10 times easier to grasp

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
JSK ci-en new blog update.

And the ci-en header has added 'Viola'
Now i realize there are alot of red-eyes

Reactions: bwebrwkerw
4.90 star(s) 13 Votes