OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Actually, I really wouldn't mind it if JSK created a game like that. I don't have a problem with the interrogation system as a game mechanic, my biggest issue is just how "samey" all of the girls and scenarios are in those games. Like I said before, every one of them is just "school-girls in trouble". Now if we could get some variety in those games it would be a different story. Like how about a police girl accusing the player of a petty crime and you have to talk your way out of it and into her pants? Or you're a waiter in a Chinese restaurant who accuses a kung-fu girl of walking out on the bill. Or maybe a feudal Japanese setting with the player as a samurai interrogating an enemy ninja-girl, ect...

That's what I really want from interrogation games; some more interesting settings, scenarios, and girls. So it's kind of frustrating for me that JSK just sticks with the same old formula each and every time.
So... which period of JSK was the art good? The JSK artstyle gives the anime feel. Though there were changes in art sometimes.

Also, if we look at JSK fighting genres. It likely boils down to blackmail girl, fighting JK, demon lord, fighting queen & magician girl. Rarely do we get other genres / scenarios.

I have always wondered, this circle has been alive for 11-12 years (not counting the hiatus). Why aren't there any challengers? I only know 2. 1 literally went bankrupt. And the other is likely f95 abandonware.
So i guess we are at the mercy of JSK's monopoly to the fighting games. The circle did create rather fluid or bouncy animation.
" "Believe me Professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six twelve years."

DrunkenMonkey85

Feb 12, 2020
Mfw, motherfuckers forget princess irene. How can one forget having to slap a princess' arsecheek to reveal a mark...? *Smh*
Oh, yeah! You got me, I did forget about Irene! lol And while we're at it, I guess "Little Devil" does add something extra to the formula also. But still, that's only two out of - what? - twelve or so interrogation games that changed up the scenarios? Wish we had more of them...

Reactions: carrykitten

DrunkenMonkey85

Feb 12, 2020
So... which period of JSK was the art good? The JSK artstyle gives the anime feel. Though there were changes in art sometimes.

Also, if we look at JSK fighting genres. It likely boils down to blackmail girl, fighting JK, demon lord, fighting queen & magician girl. Rarely do we get other genres / scenarios.

I have always wondered, this circle has been alive for 11-12 years (not counting the hiatus). Why aren't there any challengers? I only know 2. 1 literally went bankrupt. And the other is likely f95 abandonware.
So i guess we are at the mercy of JSK's monopoly to the fighting games. The circle did create rather fluid or bouncy animation.
" "Believe me Professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six twelve years."
I was refering to the "types" of girls that appeare in the interrogation games, moreso than their apperance; school-girls everywhere, one princess, and that's it. If there's one thing I can give JSK credit for though, it's the visual variety of the girls. I don't have a problem with the art direction or designs, and I think that most of them look very cute.

As for the fighting games; yes, many of them re-use the same ideas also, but at least there's more variety to those. Just look at all of the examples you posted. What I'm trying to say is that I would love to see that kind of variety in the interrogation games too.

For you last point; Oh yeah friend, I've often wondered that myself. I think if JSK had some competition, it might motivate him to try some new ideas, but no one else seems to be interested in developing games like this. Which is a real shame.

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022

i hope someone in the future do dis... and make more lively, graphicy, cel-shaded ( look Guilty Gear ), dynamic and more choice, options game while making them even more fun to fap to. Some passionate, cultured soul
ashhbu88ual11.jpg

DovahLover13

Dec 26, 2019
Hey everyone!
I was wondering if anyone could share a fully translated version of the new game (nº 32, if i'm not mistaken). I've tried with autotranslator, but it just ins't the same. The game clearly is not made to be experienced that way... thanks in advance!

Reactions: KanzukiJosey

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
As promised, here are two games that saved me after the latest game. NONE are anything like JSK, so apologies in advance, this is just what helped me, hope it's of any help. Each of them both developed a new fetish in me, and that's how you know content is good. Anyways, here be.
JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle
1710805655625.png This one I have used to hell and back, and it's only been out for a while. Quality game.

And

1710805913075.png
Now I gotta say, this last one runs like shit I hope the Eng version is better than the one I have had installed for a while. But the plot is.... Idk what to tell you, one of a kind.
Any similar recommendations is appreciated. Just sharing, so I welcome more shares.

May 24, 2023
I was refering to the "types" of girls that appeare in the interrogation games, moreso than their apperance; school-girls everywhere, one princess, and that's it. If there's one thing I can give JSK credit for though, it's the visual variety of the girls. I don't have a problem with the art direction or designs, and I think that most of them look very cute.

As for the fighting games; yes, many of them re-use the same ideas also, but at least there's more variety to those. Just look at all of the examples you posted. What I'm trying to say is that I would love to see that kind of variety in the interrogation games too.

For you last point; Oh yeah friend, I've often wondered that myself. I think if JSK had some competition, it might motivate him to try some new ideas, but no one else seems to be interested in developing games like this. Which is a real shame.
If one day JSK decides to go a bit daring or innovative, they might try make a game but instead of a usual gameplay (interrogation and fighting) it might go for something like that's JRPG or having conversations and talked where it goes while taking place in ancient or rural Japan, while applying the same and improved artstyle.
E.g. Talking to a foxgirl that has taken an interest in you after you stumbled upon her shrine. Her appearance can be changed at the start of the game through settings (Can be a blonde, mid sized breasts, etc).
The conversations can either lead to:
A. Romance because you find out she's your childhood friend that you haven't seen for years after the incident and you have a good ending
B. Femdom cause self-explanatory
C. Slavery, cause you somehow subdue a foxgirl with just words
D. Anything ???

I would love to see JSK make something different like what i listed but sadly it's very unlikely that'll happen.

Reactions: Artix0

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
If one day JSK decides to go a bit daring or innovative, they might try make a game but instead of a usual gameplay (interrogation and fighting) it might go for something like that's JRPG or having conversations and talked where it goes while taking place in ancient or rural Japan, while applying the same and improved artstyle.
E.g. Talking to a foxgirl that has taken an interest in you after you stumbled upon her shrine. Her appearance can be changed at the start of the game through settings (Can be a blonde, mid sized breasts, etc).
A. Romance because you find out she's your childhood friend that you haven't seen for years after the incident and you have a good ending
D. Anything ???

I would love to see JSK make something different like what i listed but sadly it's very unlikely that'll happen.
I personally prefer if he's explore the milf"onna kishi" genre further he never fully explored it, maybe some chikan, maybe some gang stuff, maybe some milf teacher...
Alas, he always comes back to flat chested lolis. Which turns out they're decent in their own right.
The romance I feel is very empty. There's a shit ton of romance games already, and he's really not great at such routes. They're not that interesting. The only good thing about those routes are the poses. But the rape, mind break, etc etc... Now those are the best of the best of the best, sir... with honors.

And maybe, and I know this has been said before, I myself was against until just recently, BUT hear me out, a voice actress, but not like as in lines, just as in moans and stuff, like that other chikan game I just shared. That one performs a subtle voice actress BEAUTIFULLY MM MMM MMM. Basically no lines, just moans, and swallowed moans.
Unlike Creambee who just recently added voice actresses, but it's horrible because he adds lines to them. He takes it too far.
And would it kill him to do a proper ahegao for once? Turn those eyes up darn it, just a tongue is not enough. In fact the eyes up and no tongue is also a valid ahegao

Last edited:

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
D. Anything ???

Yea I was really expecting that JSK would be innovating more after senpai kouhai, having two girl in one game was refreshing. But now he is back to his tried and true. The quality of his work also doesn't seem to be improving either, his last release seem pretty bad to me.

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
The romance I feel is very empty. There's a shit ton of romance games already, and he's really not great at such routes. They're not that interesting. The only good thing about those routes are the poses. But the rape, mind break, etc etc... Now those are the best of the best of the best, sir... with honors.
One of the things that i really like about every jsk game is that they actually give you a fucking choice, most of the other hentai games just force you to rape, sexually harrass someone or get harrass againts you will without any choices, even if those other games give you the choices to deny those things, the outcome end up being bland and lame as fuck most of the time
Here though, jsk actually give you a choice to whether do evil or good things and each path is both rewarding and fun especially with the post-game extra modes
So if a jsk game lost it choices to whether do bad or good things and only focus solely on rape and mind break then it pretty much lost most of the things that made the jsk games so unique and fun

P.S: i think the reason the romance is empty to you because you only focus on and into the rape stuff wayyyyy more, i dont have any problem with the romances on my part

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
How about a game that lets players have their own conversations ? Using latest Chatbot like technology, like that 'Character.ai' crap but without censors ofc. Eroge chatbots getting censored for saying words...

So that i can be a maximum asshole to Memesu and piss her off even more. And trashtalking during battle.

And free hand. So i can grab wherever i want :devilish:

And gag tools, egg, spanking, bondage, sharp weapons, dissecting, burning, magic tricks... muahahahahaha

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
Hey everyone!
I was wondering if anyone could share a fully translated version of the new game (nº 32, if i'm not mistaken). I've tried with autotranslator, but it just ins't the same. The game clearly is not made to be experienced that way... thanks in advance!
there is a partial human translation a few pages before your comment, so that should work

i was planning to translate it before the release, but after playing it for a while i really got dissapointed so i wont, but the next one looks very promising, hope it gets released before mid year

Reactions: DovahLover13

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Question about game 28 in case I missed something, but is there any way for you to break her underwear before her skirt? I don't think there's any move that lets you actually attack it over the skirt so I'm currently of the assumption that you can't

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
How about a game that lets players have their own conversations ? Using latest Chatbot like technology, like that 'Character.ai' crap but without censors ofc. Eroge chatbots getting censored for saying words...

So that i can be a maximum asshole to Memesu and piss her off even more. And trashtalking during battle.

And free hand. So i can grab wherever i want :devilish:

And gag tools, egg, spanking, bondage, sharp weapons, dissecting, burning, magic tricks... muahahahahaha

May 24, 2023
I personally prefer if he's explore the milf"onna kishi" genre further he never fully explored it, maybe some chikan, maybe some gang stuff, maybe some milf teacher...
Alas, he always comes back to flat chested lolis. Which turns out they're decent in their own right.

And maybe, and I know this has been said before, I myself was against until just recently, BUT hear me out, a voice actress, but not like as in lines, just as in moans and stuff, like that other chikan game I just shared. That one performs a subtle voice actress BEAUTIFULLY MM MMM MMM. Basically no lines, just moans, and swallowed moans.
Unlike Creambee who just recently added voice actresses, but it's horrible because he adds lines to them. He takes it too far.
And would it kill him to do a proper ahegao for once? Turn those eyes up darn it, just a tongue is not enough. In fact the eyes up and no tongue is also a valid ahegao
Not a fan of rape, and mind breaks though if JSK would do these in the bad and corrupt ending then that i wouldn't mind.
The good things about JSK is that you can choose whatever paths you can take. Either an asshole or a good person but yeah, it would be better if they go for something creative

Sonkeidotc

Dec 19, 2023
As promised, here are two games that saved me after the latest game. NONE are anything like JSK, so apologies in advance, this is just what helped me, hope it's of any help. Each of them both developed a new fetish in me, and that's how you know content is good. Anyways, here be.
JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle
View attachment 3457050 This one I have used to hell and back, and it's only been out for a while. Quality game.

And

View attachment 3457058
Now I gotta say, this last one runs like shit I hope the Eng version is better than the one I have had installed for a while. But the plot is.... Idk what to tell you, one of a kind.
Any similar recommendations is appreciated. Just sharing, so I welcome more shares.
If you can bring more games similar to those from JSK Studio, that's great for me, I just have to wait for Android versions to come out to play :^

XtraAction

Mar 10, 2023
I know it's extremely late to say this, but for a while I've been working on translating "The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring".

I'm still pretty new with translating and this translation file isn't fully complete, nor am I positive that I got every single sentence, but I wanted to put out what I mostly have now to eventually finish things up.

I should add that any strange sentences was mostly made by translator++, with me starting from the very beginning to rework and chance words around. I apologize if any sentence might seem strange or confusing. (Also I did use resizer for the text as well)

Screenshot 2024-03-20 055830.png Screenshot 2024-03-20 060906.png Screenshot 2024-03-20 060925.png Screenshot 2024-03-20 061016.png

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes