Feb 10, 2020
how old are you dude holy shit
are you serious? I said that because bro clearly and LITERALLY doesnt seem to understand how the files all together like that sum'd up to like 4gigs.
relax man, I was just trying to get you to see that since you seemed dumbfounded by how they were confused.
no hate

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
hi, someone know hwere i can find this one ? View attachment 3485320
Hey Im having problem with the download for [JSK Studio] 28 The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring v1.4 AIO1.1 . There are 8 files I keep running into errors for when I try to extract the download from both the links from https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-12663942 so I just skip those 8 and finish the download. Also Im not able change the eye color. I dont know if thats because one of the files that allows that to be possible is a error file I skipped or if its a bug.
Snap2.jpg
i just check it after i download it.....
make sure you extract in a shorter path because texture mods need a WORKING long path....

just download the new 7zip at:

or just use this from XtraAction
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2024-03-28-jsk-studios.24510/post-13288055

for change texture you need to press F12...
if does no work is because your files path is TOO LONG....
move the game elsewhere in a shorter path...

After trying via the search function and typing in keywords, I can't seem to find an answer to my problem so I'll ask directly.

Tried to start a dew of the games with the FlashPlayer, but all I get is Audio, no video. I can hear it working, clicking around makes me go through the menus and all but it just gives me a blank/gray screen. Any way to fix that?
look like you got a bugged/old flash system install....

got some ways to fix it:
1. use the official adobe flash projector.. does no need any system file install...
works always in offline/portable mode

2.use the bakaloader aka the PROflashplayer here
https://f95zone.to/threads/baka-bge-bct-productions.3625/
this need a full flash system install but is a lot better
get these:
baka.loader.2.0.250
adobe flash fix/installation & follow instructions

salut

Last edited:
Reactions: Redhawk and Fra_

Zeranamu

Jun 27, 2020
Okay, I cancelled the download because something has me worried.

How the fuck can some flash games add up to a 4.7 gigs Winrar archive?
It's that size AFTER they did some compression magic on it, IIRC. Be thankful it isn't the like 42GB or so it used to be...

laomazai

Apr 19, 2021
you know, just some "based" Chinese company, try this:
  1. Navigate to the following directory on your computer: "C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\"
  2. In that directory, locate the file named "settings.sol" and delete it.
  3. Create a new empty text file in the same directory.
  4. Rename the newly created text file to "settings.sol".
  5. Right-click on the new "settings.sol" file, select "Properties", and then check the "Read-only" attribute to make the file read-only.
  6. DONE.

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
anyone have download file for this JSK game "I Wanna Make This Overconfident Magical Girl Learn Her Place" uncensored + full save + translate?

Scribe5519

Oct 14, 2017
you know, just some "based" Chinese company, try this:
  1. Navigate to the following directory on your computer: "C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\"
  2. In that directory, locate the file named "settings.sol" and delete it.
  3. Create a new empty text file in the same directory.
  4. Rename the newly created text file to "settings.sol".
  5. Right-click on the new "settings.sol" file, select "Properties", and then check the "Read-only" attribute to make the file read-only.
  6. DONE.
I made a text document file and renamed settings.sol but in properties it was already checked on read only and the a new SOL file appeared.
Was I suppose to me a SOL file, if so how do I do that? image_2024-03-29_223129089.png

laomazai

Apr 19, 2021
I made a text document file and renamed settings.sol but in properties it was already checked on read only and the a new SOL file appeared.
Was I suppose to me a SOL file, if so how do I do that? View attachment 3489112
Hey dude, I guess you almost nailed it, but there's a tiny snag. Double-check the file type of your new "settings.sol" file. Is it still showing as a "Text Document"? If so, you gotta change that to just "SOL File" to make it work like a charm. Give it another shot and lemme know if you need any more help!

Reactions: Scribe5519
4.90 star(s) 13 Votes