PMCSHADOW

Dec 15, 2022
i can be possible but i will require a LOT of WORK because:

1)you have to apply black color filter to all white penis+male body texture of the game you want to mod!!
and be careful if there is any hands shadows colors...

2)as a white guy i dont' have any real incentive to do these.....
becuse i am actually fine with the actual default penis/body colors....
that one was easy because 90% of texture where already be blacked....

3)the process is really easy once you know what/how to do it.....
and i can give you all the black/ebony project files/backup i have...
if you want/need to do this...

even i you can already reverse engineering everything....
by trial & error like i have do in the first place.....
just keep try until you found the right tone/color LOL

let me know
salut
I'd like to try my hand in it. It would be extremely helpful if you were to send me the black/ebony project files that you currently have, so that I know where to start. Thank you for your assistance!

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I'd like to try my hand in it. It would be extremely helpful if you were to send me the black/ebony project files that you currently have, so that I know where to start. Thank you for your assistance!
lol i just figured i delete most of them because i saved ONLY the color profiles...
they are much better at replicate stuff....

anyway is nothing complicated.... after you know the right value of skin tones....
the rest is already in the inside of the game 31 at
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Select

salut and have fun

Last edited:
Reactions: PMCSHADOW

babblefonk

Mar 24, 2020
Well, my active presence is not exactly needed here these days (I still lurk around without uttering a word) when it comes to translation, when people have wider access to AI auto-translation tools now, the AI has gotten fairly decent (still not perfect by any means, some do good, others 'fubar' it royally) and people get by using these tools, rather than relying me do it by hand slowly over time, all I can do is offer a guiding hand when I spot something that's not entirely accurate, like with the new gal's name when it came down to it.

Yet I have very little to say when it comes to the games itself due to the unity format, which I have no damn clue about when it comes to its inner workings in opposed when it came to the flash versions, so I can't really participate on the discussion with any insights on the matter when it comes to modding the game with recolors and such, all I can do is read nod in silence.

And ever since I retired from workforce, I've been clearing my backlog of games that have been gathering dust over the past few decades, so there is also that to explain when I suddenly drop out from radar.
Out of curiosity, which AI auto-translate tool would you consider to be best?

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Well, my active presence is not exactly needed here these days (I still lurk around without uttering a word) when it comes to translation, when people have wider access to AI auto-translation tools now, the AI has gotten fairly decent (still not perfect by any means, some do good, others 'fubar' it royally) and people get by using these tools, rather than relying me do it by hand slowly over time, all I can do is offer a guiding hand when I spot something that's not entirely accurate, like with the new gal's name when it came down to it.

Yet I have very little to say when it comes to the games itself due to the unity format, which I have no damn clue about when it comes to its inner workings in opposed when it came to the flash versions, so I can't really participate on the discussion with any insights on the matter when it comes to modding the game with recolors and such, all I can do is read nod in silence.

And ever since I retired from workforce, I've been clearing my backlog of games that have been gathering dust over the past few decades, so there is also that to explain when I suddenly drop out from radar.
Well, there is .
Depending on your efforts, you may get good enough to help me bringing an idea I've being nurturing for a while out of the ideas domain straigh to the games realm.

Reactions: carrykitten

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
destroyable clothes are seem to be - "Bodysuit", "Bra", "Panties", "Leg", "Gloves", "Shoes"... guess de Shoes and Gloves can be destroyed by "Counter" or some vulnerable state. like de older fighting games.

She be lookin like dat one character from that infamous 'FGO' game. Viola may mean Violet or smth. Purple, Violet, Red... sharp color = sharp personality.

Reactions: Smithereens

jerrymays

Apr 15, 2022
I have two things to say to you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I really had no clue how to begin, especially when it comes to editing the faces, finding the right objects, and so on. But if I can manage to rework Mia better and learn how Koikatsu works, then I can share all the heroines I create here. ;)

Are there any other links besides this? I haven't opened this discussion place for a long time, and it turns out there's quite a lot left behind. The main download link also looks different from before. Many are blocked? and not separated.
Are you looking for the apks? If so, here is the mega link for the games:

Not bad... Not bad... But I prefer the heroines with the big jigglies! Hope you can also work on that :sneaky:
What a coincidence! I just finished creating Satsuki from "A Fighter Mistook Me For Her Rival"! To be honest, I kinda wish JSK Studio do some crossovers. That would be a new experience! But right now, I'm making my own crossover heh heh! :cool:

Satsuki and Mia.png

Sonkeidotc

Dec 19, 2023
Thanks! I really had no clue how to begin, especially when it comes to editing the faces, finding the right objects, and so on. But if I can manage to rework Mia better and learn how Koikatsu works, then I can share all the heroines I create here. ;)

JSK STUDIO APK

What a coincidence! I just finished creating Satsuki from "A Fighter Mistook Me For Her Rival"! To be honest, I kinda wish JSK Studio do some crossovers. That would be a new experience! But right now, I'm making my own crossover heh heh! :cool:

View attachment 3495382
It's a great idea for characters from JSK Studios games to be in Visual Novels too, I would like them to have versions ported to mobile phones too if possible! :D

decagem

Feb 20, 2024

JSK STUDIO APK

View attachment 3495382
Not bad. I wonder how they would look on Honey Come Digi Craft.

Reactions: jerrymays

PMCSHADOW

Dec 15, 2022
lol i just figured i delete most of them because i saved ONLY the color profiles...
they are much better at replicate stuff....

anyway is nothing complicated.... after you know the right value of skin tones....
the rest is already in the inside of the game 31 at
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Select

Workupload
Pixeldrain

salut and have fun
One more question! I attempted to do this by simply using the color profiles you've provided me for the "Otoko" files in the Crimson Assassin NewPenis folder of game 26 "Daimaoh" (courtesy of your AIO release). But it seems that I'm missing a few of the "Otoko" textures. Am I to find these missing files by somehow dumping the assets from the game folder? I'm afraid I'm inexperienced in that aspect, so I'm unsure. Thank you as always!
+ I've tried sorting through the other files in that folder to see if there are any images that should belong to the male character, but found nothing, so I'm assuming the rest must be in the game files.

Blaze8403

Sep 12, 2021
Hopefully I'm not being annoying, but can I ask for help? anyone?
All JSK Apks that I had on my previous phone are incompatible with my new phone (Android 14).
What should I do?

I did do some google search and tried to edit the SDK thingy, no success

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
One more question! I attempted to do this by simply using the color profiles you've provided me for the "Otoko" files in the Crimson Assassin NewPenis folder of game 26 "Daimaoh" (courtesy of your AIO release). But it seems that I'm missing a few of the "Otoko" textures. Am I to find these missing files by somehow dumping the assets from the game folder? I'm afraid I'm inexperienced in that aspect, so I'm unsure. Thank you as always!
+ I've tried sorting through the other files in that folder to see if there are any images that should belong to the male character, but found nothing, so I'm assuming the rest must be in the game files.
so finally we figured of what was your plan...than are you working.... a black/ebony mod of 26!!!!
and yes you only find there the texture of dicks or dicks+body ONLY.....
becacuse is just a uncen mod after all......

rest is packed inside the game.....
i can give you the assets of 26... new or the old or maybe BOTH?

but your question is how to get these files in principle....you can do this in some ways:

-hard & slow way: is dumping everypart of the game using ALT+F11

-hard & slow way2: you can manually dump single/most files with some unity explorer programs

-fast & easy way: use a unity dumper/ripper like:

just remenber than if the some unity files are damaged/modded there is a chance than this will fail extraction.....
an you will have an incomplete texture sets....

one of this day maybe i am gonna upload all jsk unity asset ever made maybe...
oh an dont' forget to add "_" if missing to everyfiles wen you gonna use inside for TextureReplace...

salut

Last edited:

falcon123123

May 6, 2023
What is the game that contains pregnant content? because it depends on whether I also install everything else or not and I want to find out how it is.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Pregnancy is present in magical girl buster, elven knight and the first demon queen I believe.

Guys, did Patreon just bought this place or is this a early abril fool's joke?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mushimush

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
What is the game that contains pregnant content? because it depends on whether I also install everything else or not and I want to find out how it is.
IIRC:
- shogun pricess cristianne (implied),
- overthrow the demo queen (first Yumisu flash game),
- magic girl buster (first MGB flash game),
- overthrow the great demoness,
- will the demon king survive the elven knight

Simply put, JSK is yet to release a Unity based game featuring pregnancy content. Same is true for anal (too bad he (n) butt fuck).

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Pregnancy is present in magical girl buster, elven knight and the first demon queen I believe.

Guys, did Patreon just bought this place or is this a early abril fool's joke?
I truly hope it is a Apil fool's joke if not a shit ton of sites are going to be remove off of here and because of this a shit ton the people on here are going to leave all because of fucking patreon's bulshit restrictions, well I'll be in a fucking corner in the fetal position also weeping.

• Haha
Reactions: carrykitten
4.90 star(s) 13 Votes