• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Completed Jacob's Rebound: Ménage à Trois [Final] [Lesson Of Passion]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Why is it that when i start the game the options to "Chat with her" ... for any girl, are disabled? Can't seem to get them enabled. Therefore, I can't make progress with any of them.
i am having the same issue. i wish someone would explain how to get by this. it was working for me 6 months ago now its not working at all.

Apocryphus

Oct 15, 2017
i am having the same issue. i wish someone would explain how to get by this. it was working for me 6 months ago now its not working at all.
The "chat with her" and "Talk about her life" are greyed out for me even if I restart the game, start a new game, or even reinstall the game. I have downloaded different versions of the game starting from .95 and they all have the same issue. Yevaud6 suggested deleting the .sol file (contains editable settings for the game like money, relationship, etc), there are different ways to access the files (depending on if if you're using windows or OS). Mutt also gave us a .sol file to download as a good starting point for the game with money, stats, etc , when you are able to locate that .sol file, you should be able to delete and replace it with this one.

Last edited:

Apocryphus

Oct 15, 2017
i just want to make sure this is safe and virus free to download, is it?
It's safe, the links provided at the start of the Forum are credible, and I have used them to download the game , just keep note of any alerts or side information associated with the newest version which might give specific directions for installing.

Apocryphus

Oct 15, 2017
Why is it that when i start the game the options to "Chat with her" ... for any girl, are disabled? Can't seem to get them enabled. Therefore, I can't make progress with any of them.
A lot of people have had this issue, and the previous posts do shed light upon the issue; you can try closing and restarting the game, if that works you can try talking to all the girls and just working out to end the day and save the game. The only solution that has worked for me is by accessing your hidden files, (if you're using Mac) under "User/'yourname'/Library/ Preferences/Macromedia/FlashPlayer/#Shared objects/'numbered file' "and deleting the "cro.Sol" file.

Last edited:

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
A short expansion just came out. Will we see it here, in a separate thread or is there no rule regarding such matters?

D

Deleted member 42

A short expansion just came out. Will we see it here, in a separate thread or is there no rule regarding such matters?
someone will probably post it here, maybe f95 will post since he usually has LOP games

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I believe this is still in the flash (.swf) technology.
Never in such a case have 24 hours passed between the actual and the scene release. Now we're on day two. Of course there's no rush. It ain't about that. It's just that I find it saddening that, what I feel is still the best in the adult gaming industry, no longer presents the same interest as before.
When LOP and tlaero created good quality games the second best were 3 minutes games where you had to strip a cartoony girl and click on dildos.
Eh, I guess that's the price one has to pay for resisting the temptetion of adding incest, loli and monsters in their games :).

Reactions: lucas69

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
I'm so glad we have established games without incest. It's so rare to the point where it's actually disturbing.

Reactions: Mark17

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
I believe this is still in the flash (.swf) technology.
Never in such a case have 24 hours passed between the actual and the scene release. Now we're on day two. Of course there's no rush. It ain't about that. It's just that I find it saddening that, what I feel is still the best in the adult gaming industry, no longer presents the same interest as before.
When LOP and tlaero created good quality games the second best were 3 minutes games where you had to strip a cartoony girl and click on dildos.
Eh, I guess that's the price one has to pay for resisting the temptetion of adding incest, loli and monsters in their games :).
Pardon me, but LOP releases a game by 3 months and alaways delay their games...not to mention they refuse to go on patreon (far as i know). Thats how ppl lost interest in them.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote