Flash Completed Jacob's Rebound: Ménage à Trois [Final] [Lesson Of Passion]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
used both in game cheats and sol editor and its working fine, but the bugs remain and will retur no matter what a do sadly

khiri

Aug 23, 2016
yeap game is still buggy. Lop site is getting worse in quality. In this year, most of their games were bad .

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I found that going into the .sol and adjusting values is best, don't adjust the girls values, just set your personal values and money, I think their is a weird glitch that locks down options once the girls reach certain values or purchase certain "advanced relationship" items. "because who would still click these options at this point", might of been the mindset. I set my person values at 50 and gym at 300 and money at 7777. Going to try 100 for personal values. Everything is functioning fine, I'm at 300 relationship now and person questions went grey, so this is my only "proof" to my theory, 1st date functions and 2nd date works aside from those odd un-defineds. about to buy items for other events and test those out, and on another playthrough test out upping relationship values to 25 or so to speed things along to start.

To get options un-greyed close down the game and delete the .sol, and avoid using cheat mods. I was hoping they didn't screw things up....but it appears they do. On a new playthrough I'll also upload my day 1 .sol if it's possible and no one else has by then.

Michael

Aug 6, 2016
I found that going into the .sol and adjusting values is best, don't adjust the girls values, just set your personal values and money, I think their is a weird glitch that locks down options once the girls reach certain values or purchase certain "advanced relationship" items. "because who would still click these options at this point", might of been the mindset. I set my person values at 50 and gym at 300 and money at 7777. Going to try 100 for personal values. Everything is functioning fine, I'm at 300 relationship now and person questions went grey, so this is my only "proof" to my theory, 1st date functions and 2nd date works aside from those odd un-defineds. about to buy items for other events and test those out, and on another playthrough test out upping relationship values to 25 or so to speed things along to start.

To get options un-greyed close down the game and delete the .sol, and avoid using cheat mods. I was hoping they didn't screw things up....but it appears they do. On a new playthrough I'll also upload my day 1 .sol if it's possible and no one else has by then.
alright. thanks

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Try this one..
50k cash.. former playa!
100 all stats. Girls stats left alone.
Here we go, went off your copy after I figured out the problem with raising their stats, go to high it locks down options, raise it before meeting them in the first place, it grays everything because you never officially "met" them (stat is -999 in the .sol file if you've never met them...and the program knows it). met all of them, and found a safe relationship level to start that won't be too grindy. Also played through the file to make sure you could repeat dates and chat. It has all of muttdoggy's adjustments except girls start at 200, gym at 200 (literally a click or two away from the 50 in one achievement) and all items bought. Thanks for the starting point mutt :D

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Cool. Great work! As a rule with LOP games, I ONLY adjust player's stats and money. Less headaches to start with. The rest can be figured out later. Cuz I like teasing scenes. :15:
That -999 might be the issue?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
yup, noticed that as well. 50 in one definitely should be the last achievement you grab.

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
anyone else getting "undefined" result at hotspots during sex scene ? probably a bug at original version.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
anyone else getting "undefined" result at hotspots during sex scene ? probably a bug at original version.
The replies say undefined due to the fact, I'm guessing, LOP hasn't written dialogue for it yet. Your relationship still increases or decreases with each selection, so best to keep an eye on your relationship total when clicking on those. The benefits from the right selections can really add up.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote