Jul 21, 2016
Game updated to v0.97
-Bugfixes by Lop team
--------------------------------------------------------------

*Replaced original fonts with Open Sans
*Added new cheats

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I can't seem to open this new version, 0.95 opened fine. I tried the bundled standalone flashplayer and three browsers. Does it work fine for other people?

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
got greyed out options on the 4 day on new 0.97, so still some bugs for lopgold to fix

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
v.97 still seems to have bugs, especially on hotspot areas in the sexy times scenes.

Al Len

Aug 22, 2016
Doesn't seem to work on the mac
I think the problem is that the game is based on the .exe file, if there is a way to play it on the .swf file which currently is the main menu circle problem, then the mac users can play the game. Could you check if there is a different download version or possible a mac version of the game where it's just .swf file

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
noticed that when a got a greyed out option and started a new game the problem stuck
but if a delete the folder in appdate flash folder and start again it returns to normal, atleast to the bug stucks again,
any ideas why a found it a little strange ??

Dickers

Oct 28, 2016
How to get rid of greyed out options? Can't even talk to anyone. Had no issue until I hit the cheat button.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
For grayed area issues, sometimes you need to restart the game. Shut it down and restart it. You can modify the sol file with minerva or a .sol editor. Finish the first day with just talking to the girls once and do something in the gym or bar. At the end of the night, it saves. Then navigate to the .sol file and edit it.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote