Flash Completed Jacob's Rebound: Ménage à Trois [Final] [Lesson Of Passion]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dieterpatrickgill

Feb 19, 2018
Thanks for F95 and Megalol777
the expansion (F95) version 2.0 is bugged at limo. It is not hacked so no cheat. You can go out of the freeze by getting into the main menu and continue the game. Just skip the limo altogether.
Megalol version 0.97 fixed the font, still trying out the game. Cheated the day with numerical key 1 no problem with 3 of the girls so far except Asuka which derive a relationship of -999. Limo and Elena Office work. Some undefined responses during sex scenes with Elena. (missing texts)
Achievement wow girl did not fire.It work at version 2.0 though

Give me some time to try out other features.
I understand fully that LOP need the revenue to survive but I am jobless now so sorry.

Reactions: Amfunny

dieterpatrickgill

Feb 19, 2018
The expansion version 2.0 (F95) both menage a trois worked. I will update you for other features
Concert ticket is blocked.
BTW kudos to LOP Daman for additional dialogue at the sex scenes. It is also with additional music which is worth the money.
My conclusion is to download both version and play according your goal

borro

Feb 19, 2018
in the version 2.0, the option of concert tickets does not appear, even though they are purchased.....
:(

TreyfromKansas

Jul 11, 2018
The first version of this game really kept my attention, as you were building Jacob's character and exploring the world (both the women and his gym, etc.). The updated version is disappointing in terms of Jacob's character building and continuation of the game world from the first version. It feels like nothing you did in the first version matters in the updated version.

TreyfromKansas

Jul 11, 2018
newbie. How do cheats work and can they work on LoP website?
I'm not sure about the technical aspects of the cheats. Perhaps someone with more of a programming background can comment on this.

I'm also not an LOP subscriber, so I can't comment on whether the cheats work on the site.

I was/am able to use the cheats though as I found this version of the game (which is available in many places online):

Year: 2016
Version: 0.97 with Cheats
Category: Adult Sex Games
Platform: PC/Windows
Censorship: NO
Language: English
Genre: 3d Game, Adventure, Jacobs, Big Ass, Blonde

Instructions:
1.Extract to desired location.
2.Click on jr.swf to start playing.

Important. Click on start.bat to play it on flashplayer.
Cheats:
1 .Remove Days
2 .Add days
O -Max Relationship with all girls
H -All stats to max :money, morale, fitness, culture, social, gym reputation

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote