• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Completed Jacob's Rebound: Ménage à Trois [Final] [Lesson Of Passion]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
How to get limo scene?
The limo voucher costs $400 at the shop. In the screens I see Isabelle, so I guess you should have good stats with her.
I think you can use the cheat version to gain those faster, as that made no differenece in terms of bugs.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
What's with these LOP people?
They seem to take forever to release anything, then when it eventually happens, invariably the games are bug-ridden.
For a professional game-making outfit, they don't seem too...err, professional.
Glad I don't pay for any of their stuff ; )

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
What's with these LOP people?
They seem to take forever to release anything, then when it eventually happens, invariably the games are bug-ridden.
For a professional game-making outfit, they don't seem too...err, professional.
Glad I don't pay for any of their stuff ; )
I doubt it will change your oponion of LOP but it has been stated that these bugs you're complaining about are in fact a form of copy protection (read the last few pages on here and the comments on LOP blog if you don't trust me).

LOP can be accused of many things but none of them should contain refferences to their professionalism.

Reactions: nojszu

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I know, I know... you've got sick of me already.

Unfortunately for you, LOP and S&G, along with GGGB are the one and only games I'm interested in, right now. Nothing else around here (or elsewhere) seems to be my cup of tea. Well, maybe Lily of the Valley also, but that was a long time ago.

So, let's get back to business. I've recently seen a new version of JR EXP on SVS, which states to be a "fixed" one. I always thought that site was more of an aggregator rather then a release scene. If it is indeed a fixed version, I'll be amazed, to say the least.

Can someone, please, test the Undefined and Limo freezing errors in this one:

At a first sight, sizewise, it looks identical to the one being shared here. I can only hope it's a false impresion.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Undefined is fixed
Limo still bugged
Well, that's a start.
@Jmolle2, think you can manage that Limo bug only?

The reason I am reluctant to ask F95 himself is that I don't know if he is willing to work with someone else's material, so to speak.

I, for one, will be more than grateful if this ends with a fully functional product.

LE: Hope you've cleared the cache and deletet the old .sol file before trying this one.

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Well, that's a start.
@Jmolle2, think you can manage that Limo bug only?

The reason I am reluctant to ask F95 himself is that I don't know if he is willing to work with someone else's material, so to speak.

I, for one, will be more than grateful if this ends with a fully functional product.

LE: Hope you've cleared the cache and deletet the old .sol file before trying this one.
From what i have seen so far the game seems to be calling for something from there server. Not sure if this is the reason for the bug. I am currently attempting to fix it. From my knowledge of the lop team they like to protect there games by removing part of the game and storing it server side. Had this before with that damn living with serena took me a while to fix it and post it on this site. I dont know enough about flash games to say for definate if game is requesting stufg from server but certainly seems like it. The version on the site works fine no bugs. Minute i extract it boom bugs. But working on it now give me a day or two.

Reactions: nojszu and AssRider

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Where exactly does this game saves the data so i can delete it until another version that has cheats and it works.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I doubt it will change your oponion of LOP but it has been stated that these bugs you're complaining about are in fact a form of copy protection (read the last few pages on here and the comments on LOP blog if you don't trust me).

LOP can be accused of many things but none of them should contain refferences to their professionalism.

No problem Assrider. You're entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine ; )

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
  1. leonizer

Keep calm and mind your own business.
salty.funny how right about now he needs this forum to check his games cause he has clearly dissapointed and driven away all his customers with his laziness

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
asshole.well he can sit with his 24 comments on the expansion where 12 of them are from daman:)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I don't have time to check but my version with fixed font, cheats (same as that from mine previous version of this game) and working achivements (stays after closing the game) seems don't have Limo bug
Cheats: h - gives all except relations with girls, o - max relations with girls, e - clears XXX (wrong hot spots counter) from sex scenes.

Last edited:

Ioannis Peppas

Apr 28, 2017
I don't have time to check but my version with fixed font, cheats (same as that from mine previous version of this game) and working achivements (stays after closing the game) seems don't have Limo bug
Cheats: h - gives all except relations with girls, o - max relations with girls, e - clears XXX (wrong hot spots counter) from sex scenes.
Tnx bro

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
e - clears XXX (wrong hot spots counter) from sex scenes.
this can be by far the most interesting cheat with this game, is so boring to stop every 2 seconds in the sexual encounters to read my notes about the next right step

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
Excuse me for my newbie question but how you open the swf file in this game?
Lately when I open a local swf file with Chrome, the browser tries to save the file but it never opens it. I've tried with Firefox, too but with no result.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote