• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Completed Jacob's Rebound: Ménage à Trois [Final] [Lesson Of Passion]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
Excuse me for my newbie question but how you open the swf file in this game?
Lately when I open a local swf file with Chrome, the browser tries to save the file but it never opens it. I've tried with Firefox, too but with no result.
right click over the swf -"open with" - flash player (if you don't have that option select more and navigate to where you have it)

turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
I don't have time to check but my version with fixed font, cheats (same as that from mine previous version of this game) and working achivements (stays after closing the game) seems don't have Limo bug
все хорошо, только ты забыл файл endings в архив положить

vvolf69

Oct 2, 2017
Last version posted by @megalol work just fine. No real problems at all. Only a few minor bugs with switching to this ugly font, but 100% playable. Thanks man!

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
how do you guys open bat files?...my pc doesent recognize them.i cant open them with anything

Last edited:

Noname

Aug 7, 2016
how do you guys open bat files?...my pc doesent recognize them.i cant open them with anything
Dont know about opening the .bat file, but if you just want to play the game just open the flashplayer 14 exe file and then drag the jr.swf file into it.

Reactions: adicted

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I don't have time to check but my version with fixed font, cheats (same as that from mine previous version of this game) and working achivements (stays after closing the game) seems don't have Limo bug
Cheats: h - gives all except relations with girls, o - max relations with girls, e - clears XXX (wrong hot spots counter) from sex scenes.
Getting 404 not found.

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
asshole.well he can sit with his 24 comments on the expansion where 12 of them are from daman:)
Might be time to rethink the ridiculous business model, leonizer.

That picture you uploaded proves my suspicions. I'd really not mind paying if the business model wasn't so absolutely awful for how much content they make.

The games just aren't re-playable. Coolidge Effect at work I guess.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Can anyone fix the version 2.00 the damned endings do not work and the new scenes after they end you need to exit the game then continue but then the game acts like you did not make the masquerade and the other one...and the endings remain blocked as well i guess LOP GOLD finally found a way to mess up with the pirates.

Last edited:

jovanny

Jul 19, 2017
i have a problem when i get the limo with Isabelle, i reach until appears this text from Jacob: You haven't to. so there aren't any choice or spot to guide, this it's a bug?

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
i have a problem when i get the limo with Isabelle, i reach until appears this text from Jacob: You haven't to. so there aren't any choice or spot to guide, this it's a bug?
yes, use megalol version (search in this thread) that has not that bug

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote