Ren'Py Abandoned Jack Hall Revenge [v0.4.0] [Praline]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
I cant jerk on dead aunt that suddenly becames alive. If he stated that aunt and unkle was dead like parents, I cant tell my mind to switch on ALIVE AND KICKIN .

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
When she's dead , its dead. I cant tell my mind that other aunt xzist...it was my favourite aunt...please understand me...my mind aint that simple.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
When she's dead , its dead. I cant tell my mind that other aunt xzist...it was my favourite aunt...please understand me...my mind aint that simple.
I mean your mind has to be quite simple......It only thought of one aunt, one mom, one dad. That's quite simple. Even if you can't understand there's another aunt. You can understand your cousin is alive, yes? I mean that's not a hard concept. The first few minutes of the game are filled with your cousin. (y)

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Imma fuk only mom and aunt...I dont giva damn bout dead aunts, other aunts, step-moms or cousins...I love mothers, MILFs...thats why Im here. But aunt is dead, and I cant have other aunt, my first aunt was my favourite, usually, other aunty is ugly as hell or like Tricky musican. Or like Chris Smoove.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I just hope he has gotten rid of some of the really annoying bugs and continuity errors.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I just hope he has gotten rid of some of the really annoying bugs and continuity errors.
I did a new save, and a lot of the bugs that I'd normally have run into on an old save don't come up. The only bug I've encountered would be apart of day 3 with a missing image.

Reactions: botc76

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
*Use the firefly filter on some renders as there's a lot of noise
*There's a lot of images with clipping issues (Jacks hand goes through the table and pizza)
*Work on the models a bit, you are using them as stock. Vary the bodytypes, add some face, gestures, try to make them look alive, not just some plastic dolls placed into a scenery.
*Story could be good, but desperately needs a proofreader for the english version, there's a lot of parts that is very hard to understand.

Woolfie

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
@pswizzle saddly no, this is a mistake during my review, this picture does not exist anymore and it has been removed in the french part but not in the english part.

@AntiVeraX thanks for your advice.
I'm preparing a second game, this one is almost over. With this first game I've learned a lot thus the new game will be better.
I'm looking for proofreader so mp me if you're interested in.

Reactions: I.W.

rastogi

Oct 30, 2018
@Praline how come there are 2 different about/introduction for the game?
One is from here (f95) and the other is from

Woolfie

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
it is a copy/past of some elements from here.
The introduction is a non sense
Thanks for the news.

The true copy is here

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, lack of any pictures makes the story extremely difficult to follow without any location description, during last 2(?) days...

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes