Ren'Py Abandoned Jack Hall Revenge [v0.4.0] [Praline]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes
U

User_32285

lol good thing the first pic show 2 girls... overwise it would be something pretty HOT XD

(unless one of these girls have a "special" thing ...hmmmm...maybe its the case. i like to imagine that actually :p )
It can still be "pretty hot" with two girls, don't forget about the doublesided dildo :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I hope the renders will actually look like that, because the grain in the game's renders so far is unbearable.

Also, the English is only serviceable, but could be better. For instance, why would you constantly call your cousin, cousin?
Normally you would use the name almost exclusively.
Then fe. when I went shopping with her on the weekend, there was nothing with a stuck zipper and the MC helping her with it and then fondling and whatnot, a blowjob from the waitress in the restaurant, but that was what the MC told at the therapist.
This is a pretty annoying bug, not because he talks about it, but because it didn't actually trigger.
Also everything else sexual with cousin didn't happen but was talked about with the therapist.
Then the therapist undresses and a dick magically appears on the MCs jeans, then the next moment she is dressed again? WTF?

All in all I don't think this is a bad game, but the renders need to improve a lot AND be careful to not extend the grind so much that it becomes a complete chore.
And please get rid of the bugs. Those are really annoying ones.

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
when I went shopping with her on the weekend, there was nothing with a stuck zipper and the MC helping her with it and then fondling and whatnot, a blowjob from the waitress in the restaurant, but that was what the MC told at the therapist.
This is a pretty annoying bug, not because he talks about it, but because it didn't actually trigger.
Also everything else sexual with cousin didn't happen but was talked about with the therapist.
Then the therapist undresses and a dick magically appears on the MCs jeans, then the next moment she is dressed again? WTF?

All in all I don't think this is a bad game, but the renders need to improve a lot AND be careful to not extend the grind so much that it becomes a complete chore.
And please get rid of the bugs. Those are really annoying ones.
expierenced the same bugs... iirr i played an older version where the scenes did trigger...

vultron

May 19, 2018
It doesn't really matter but what kind of police officer gets 3 people at his funeral? Every cop I ever seen die whether on or off duty has like half the city show up. lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
^yup..i've seen police funerals here in Toronto..thousands..cops from all over the world literally...when a cop falls all police feel it.

vultron

May 19, 2018
This game doesn't make sense to me whenever Jack recalls what has happened so far to the therapist it's not at all the stuff that actually happened and I can't tell if he is lying or if the game is just broken. lmao

He recalled getting a blowjob and I was like wtf is he talking about? I'm pretty sure I would remember a bj.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
It doesn't really matter but what kind of police officer gets 3 people at his funeral? Every cop I ever seen die whether on or off duty has like half the city show up. lol
Yes i seen it do, all over the U.S.A, Whenever a cop falls half the state shows up!!!!!!!!!

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
How to get:
1) Shop threesome scene?
2) Auntie+Sis lesbian sex scene?
3) Beach threesome sex scene?
I think need Lust >10 for first 2 scenes, but i have only high Love or low both Love/Lust.

Woolfie

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
The first you have to look at the right moment at Eli in the first scene and be galant in pizza event.
This scene is the key for the 2nd and third scene.
for the 2nd you need to have the shop threesome scene
The third is avaible as soon as you have been wise in your choice during the sauna event.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
The first you have to look at the right moment at Eli in the first scene and be galant in pizza event.
This scene is the key for the 2nd and third scene.
for the 2nd you need to have the shop threesome scene
The third is avaible as soon as you have been wise in your choice during the sauna event.
First Eli scene give +3 Love or +1 Lust.
Pizza event +2 Love.

First Eli+Aunt scene:
Love way : 13 Love
Lust way: 7 Love, 6 Lust
(in both ways i have not received shop threesome and lesbian scenes)

Same for third(beach threesome). You can stop or contunue, you can lie or tell the truth. I tried different ways, but the final is always one.

+My saves:
1-1-LT1 ... 2-2-LT1 (Love way)
10-1-LT1 ... 10-3-LT1 (Lust way)

Davisow

Sep 27, 2018
Good morning everyone, is giving bugs in the game, there is the Error Code if you can use something for the next update, you pass a Happy Domindo, nus read

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/week02.rpy", line 575, in <module>
NameError: name 'saunaTalk' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "loop.rpyc", line 108, in script call
  File "week02.rpyc", line 575, in script
  File "D:\Descargas\JackHallRevenge-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Descargas\JackHallRevenge-0.3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/week02.rpy", line 575, in <module>
NameError: name 'saunaTalk' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Jack Hall Revenge 0.3.2
Sun Oct 28 11:51:59 2018

Reactions: Woolfie

Woolfie

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hi
thanks for the bug I'll check that
For the next update ... well it will take more time than expected.
I want to propose you a inside game and to give a large choice in it, almost a full game wich can be play aside.
The 2nd week end by the aunt end with a beach volley game involving Eli, Mary and Sophie. The player will have the choice of the partner and thus the reaction and action will be coded according to the MC's choice.
so I hope it will be finish for the end of the next month

Reactions: Paprika and Davisow

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hi
thanks for the bug I'll check that
For the next update ... well it will take more time than expected.
I want to propose you a inside game and to give a large choice in it, almost a full game wich can be play aside.
The 2nd week end by the aunt end with a beach volley game involving Eli, Mary and Sophie. The player will have the choice of the partner and thus the reaction and action will be coded according to the MC's choice.
so I hope it will be finish for the end of the next month
can;t wait for nxt update !

Reactions: Woolfie

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
why there is a whiyr screen when you are meeting with mary aunt and cousin ? i assume is during the weekend. i can't see anything or any sex scenes.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
So...how this shit is INCEST game when all your family were killed ??? I dunno is there some mistake in genre or just bullshit to attract costumers.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
@Praline minor thing, PC release in Renpy is both windows and linux so the separate linux release is unneeded. Saves you having to do two uploads for what amounts to something like 20mb of different files.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes