Ren'Py Abandoned Jack Hall Revenge [v0.4.0] [Praline]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Every bitch in this game is a lesbian or bi.
To many broken things or just flat out missing like oral sex with cousin that never happen plus other things.

I only went to Mary 2 times and they were forced on me all the other times I watch tv so there should not be any kind of fucking relationship with her what so ever.

This needs to be fixed and single relationships should be in this VN.

This has a great story if it was not for all the forced relationships.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
sounds like a code wasnt set correctly for blocking those if you chose one of the other routes . helps when you provide a little bit more information to what you are talking about so the dev can look into it where the problem lies.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
well if you had the right amount of points with ellie you would do oral on her while doing the sunscreen, but if you chose the non-incest route, then it shouldnt have been mentioned at all.

when you say broken things? can you elaborate on what your saying is broken, are you coming across any errors?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
well if you had the right amount of points with ellie you would do oral on her while doing the sunscreen, but if you chose the non-incest route, then it shouldnt have been mentioned at all.

when you say broken things? can you elaborate on what your saying is broken, are you coming across any errors?
I have the incest active and can fuck her in the shower later in the game but they talk like they had oral at the beginning of the game which never happen.
There was mention of a HJ that never happen and there was mention of eating her out which never happen and the mutual oral that never happen.
Every choice I made I gain 1 type of point or the other of Love/Lust with her.

When MC is in Mary's office for the first time I chose to be just friends and only went to her office 2 times which were forced on me but later in the game its says we are lovers and fuck all the time which never happened.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
I have the incest active and can fuck her in the shower later in the game but they talk like they had oral at the beginning of the game which never happen.
There was mention of a HJ that never happen and there was mention of eating her out which never happen and the mutual oral that never happen.
Every choice I made I gain 1 type of point or the other of Love/Lust with her.

When MC is in Mary's office for the first time I chose to be just friends and only went to her office 2 times which were forced on me but later in the game its says we are lovers and fuck all the time which never happened.
if you didn't have enough love points with mary, or chose to just keep her as a friend then you should have had some different dialog choices. ill see if i can help praline find the issue there.

i've managed to get all those with ellie on the incest route. i do know there were a couple pics that were not created yet, and he does know this and i think is working on them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Every bitch in this game is a lesbian or bi.
To many broken things or just flat out missing like oral sex with cousin that never happen plus other things.

I only went to Mary 2 times and they were forced on me all the other times I watch tv so there should not be any kind of fucking relationship with her what so ever.

This needs to be fixed and single relationships should be in this VN.

This has a great story if it was not for all the forced relationships.
I hate to be that person but have you considered that maybe this game isn't aimed at you?

It's obviously aimed at the kind of person that's into those kind of things which doesn't seem to be you. You are asking the dev to change things to cater to your tastes when it's already catering to others.

If he changes to suit you, he risks losing other players.

Reactions: UncleVT

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
@anne O'nymous
Yes I see that during my test session, but it happened just one time so I figure out that it was due to a bad test on my side.
After reading some posts and reading again my dialogue, it seems that what was clear to me wasn't clear enough for others.
I'm preparing the 3.1 release (a short one) in witch I'll correct those elements.
This post is nearly a year old and the problem still exists in ver 4.0

Woolfie

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hi guys
I've been taken away from dev for quite a long time.
I'll work again on Jack Hall soon but sadly not yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys
I've been taken away from dev for quite a long time.
I'll work again on Jack Hall soon but sadly not yet.
I will let staff know that this VN is on hold then.

Woolfie

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I'm sad too, but the game itself has come to an end.
What I've planned for the future of it was too big for me to handle (4 seasons to come) so since this first season don't end on a cliffhanger and was "complete" I prefere to put an end and work on something smaller.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
tried to download from Mega.. file no longer available.. can't get much deader and abandoned than that.

Just trying to give out a heads up.

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Ce jeu bug de partout, erreurs de script à la pelle, la journaliste décédé avec qui je peut replacer un rdv et qui re-meur...
Les stat de Elli qui sont figé, le jack qui a une bite blanche et rose, on dirait qu'il a accroché un gode... plusieurs parties non traduite...
Déjà qu'on a pas énormément de choix en jeux traduit FR, là c'est l'hécatombe...
Vivement un traducteur automatique Renpy qu'ont puisse avoir presque autant de choix que les US

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes