diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I don't know if they included small watermarks for tracking. I believe you can over-paint using special soft like watermark removals. It something like AI with Photoshop. It will keep color good gradient background (I don't how to properly explain it). Some people did the similar job with Otto Maddox comixes posted @ shentai to remove disgusting shentai watermarks. It was 10 years using Photoshop but we live in 2023 now...
Thing is, Webadmins at Jab's site have embedded up to 5 different safety measures on every pic, so what I'm focusing right now is in download everything, step by step, next step is to convert the images to another format, with a specialized tool, that automatically removes the embedded extra info (this a 2 step process, 1 to move to a RAW format and apply the filter, then 2 convert back to a more normal format, like jpeg or png)

Next is to run the images into a watermark remover, so if there's some sort of hidden extra, this will take care of it

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
Thing is, Webadmins at Jab's site have embedded up to 5 different safety measures on every pic, so what I'm focusing right now is in download everything, step by step, next step is to convert the images to another format, with a specialized tool, that automatically removes the embedded extra info (this a 2 step process, 1 to move to a RAW format and apply the filter, then 2 convert back to a more normal format, like jpeg or png)

Next is to run the images into a watermark remover, so if there's some sort of hidden extra, this will take care of it
To tell you the true I suggest that "the embedded extra info" is a metadata. It is text info. I doubt if they keep any info in the metadata. I believe they included a simple small watermark (s) which properly identify an user ID. I believe it is a steganography. How it works? The normal human eye is not able to see an encrypted text but this text is visible if you have a tool which embed this hidden watermark. I would not surprise if they include this "hidden watermark" into Jab logo or into somewhere in the picture, i.e. some extra pixels. It is just my suggestion. Please read this thread. People discussed this issue there. Please be careful anyway....
https://f95zone.to/threads/jag27-collection-2015-jag27.1695/

Last edited:

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
To tell you the true I suggest that "the embedded extra info" is a metadata. It is text info. I doubt if they keep any info in the metadata. I believe they included a simple small watermark (s) which properly identify an user ID. I believe it is a steganography. How it works? The normal human eye is not able to see an encrypted text but this text is visible if you have a tool which embed this hidden watermark. I would not surprise if they include this "hidden watermark" into Jab logo or into somewhere in the picture, i.e. some extra pixels. It is just my suggestion. Please read this thread. People discussed this issue there. Please be careful anyway....
https://f95zone.to/threads/jag27-collection-2015-jag27.1695/
A quick check up on a couple of random pics shows that they have stenographic info embedded in there, since I don't have the decrypt key, I can't easily publish them, or I could end potentially behind bars, which is not ideal in any sort of way, if someone has any idea on how to crack such safety measure, send me a PM

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
How about Photoshop or Watermark removal? Not necessary to decrypt these messages. It is (if you are able to catch them) much easier to overwrite them with pixels the same color palette as background. They use these methods to identify subscribers. Of course, it is a very big job but is it really makes sense? You have to analyze every image and if you will find anomaly just overdraw them. As seems to me I don't feel qualified and careful enough to perform such task.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
How about Photoshop or Watermark removal? Not necessary to decrypt these messages. It is (if you are able to catch them) much easier to overwrite them with pixels the same color palette as background. They use these methods to identify subscribers. Of course, it is a very big job but is it really makes sense? You have to analyze every image and if you will find anomaly just overdraw them. As seems to me I don't feel qualified and careful enough to perform such task.
I tried, however, the method used is by means of a specific program that embeds certain code above the image, like a transparent layer, the image looks 100% fine for the normal people, but when ran through the stenographic software used for tagging the image, it will reveal the embedded code, as already said, I tested a couple of random pics using a program that detects if stenography has been used in the image, and both images returned positive, the program is old but useful for such tasks

Need to try with a watermark remover in order to see if such thing can detect the stenographic code and remove it

Reactions: Bman1983 and UriF

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
So why not screenshot it, and if there have something hidden as QR code or something similar to ID the user who spreading. Just use some program to blur everything.

because if you download it directly probably have something write inside in file itself.

Most easy way to check is with :

Resource hacker
and
HxD Hex Editor.

Last edited:

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
So why not screenshot it, and if there have something hidden as QR code or something similar to ID the user who spreading. Just use some program to blur everything.

because if you download it directly probably have something write inside in file itself.

Most easy way to check is with :

Resource hacker
and
HxD Hex Editor.
I'm working on it, someone recommended me a Russian forum, have to give it a go

Reactions: Bman1983

Vivacious9640

Jan 3, 2024
When web sites' owners start to play similar games it is a first signal that they don't have new ideas to attract their old and new users. It is a first signal that they start to lose subscribers. There are a lot of new artists who started to run their own paid portals and nobody wants to buy a production of an every creator. It is just a competition. I believe Jabcomix started to lose clients and they try to KEEP old subscribers. Of course, people don't want to pay every month and they want to keep episodes at home and exchange collections amongst each other. Therefore they started to lose money. That's it.

The biggest problem I've always had with subscribing to his shit, beyond the underage shit and the occasional racism, is that Jab is inconsistent with updating stories for years at a time, and getting distracted with comics nobody gives a rat's ass about. Nobody minds paying for a year for quality content if you're updating with a issue for everything once a month, but it's more like twice a decade.

Reactions: petesimp

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
The biggest problem I've always had with subscribing to his shit, beyond the underage shit and the occasional racism, is that Jab is inconsistent with updating stories for years at a time, and getting distracted with comics nobody gives a rat's ass about. Nobody minds paying for a year for quality content if you're updating with a issue for everything once a month, but it's more like twice a decade.
You can see what Jab has been working out

So far (on this month that I've paid for) Jab has added:

Pinup images: 9 images

Tomb Tart [new comic]: 3 pages

Bubble Butt princess 6: 2 pages

Dick [new comic]: 4 pages

Ay Papi 20: 2 pages

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Okay guys, good news:

I just finished the Webrip of the site, need to remove the stenographic signature and good to go

There's one thing, and I need your input on how to proceed

Jab's site has a Erotic story called

A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts

Which is a real pain in the 'nads since is text and images, but the page format is PHP, so is server side stored, and the page is terribly formatted to the point where the text cannot be upscaled nor downscaled, and the images a re a wild ride, some are small, some are big, with non standard layouts.

So, there are a few options, so far what I'm doing is ripping the text and the images, the text is being saved as plain text, on a .txt file, whereas the images are being saved and subjected to the same process as the other ones, and the comes the how to proceed with that

1- Rip the images and text and upload the text as a plain text file with the images sorted by number

2- Create a page by page image (in Photoshop) of the text and the images, so you would end with only images, sorted by number

3- Create a .pdf file with the text and the images

UPDATE

At the end, and after pondering about it, i choose to create a txt file and the imageset, for the ABTNOF, faster than anything else

Bad news is, the whole site rip have 2 different extra safeguards on place

1 - is the JAB logo, it contains a hashed code in form of pixels on the JAB letters, it contains the info of the account which was used to access the website / images

2 - the web implemented
Digimarc stenography on the images, which involves the whole image as secure asset, with the hashed code spread on the whole picture, and every single picture contains this code, which makes even harder to crack, i checked on a couple of Russian forums in order to see if there's a way to crack this, so far the only way apparently is to downgrade the image quality hard enough so the Digimarc stenography gets jumbled or lost alltogheter

Last edited:

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
Stupid question - why not to create a screenshot? If you have a wide screen monitor please set up a large resolution and make a screen shot and paste into any Paint application? It is much easier than extract images, texts, and use Photoshop to create a multi-layered Photoshop project. Moreover, you can add a text as annotation. I believe you make your task over-complicated.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Okay guys, good news:

I just finished the Webrip of the site, need to remove the stenographic signature and good to go

There's one thing, and I need your input on how to proceed

Jab's site has a Erotic story called

A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts

Which is a real pain in the 'nads since is text and images, but the page format is PHP, so is server side stored, and the page is terribly formatted to the point where the text cannot be upscaled nor downscaled, and the images a re a wild ride, some are small, some are big, with non standard layouts.

So, there are a few options, so far what I'm doing is ripping the text and the images, the text is being saved as plain text, on a .txt file, whereas the images are being saved and subjected to the same process as the other ones, and the comes the how to proceed with that

1- Rip the images and text and upload the text as a plain text file with the images sorted by number

2- Create a page by page image (in Photoshop) of the text and the images, so you would end with only images, sorted by number

3- Create a .pdf file with the text and the images

UPDATE

At the end, and after pondering about it, i choose to create a txt file and the imageset, for the ABTNOF, faster than anything else

Bad news is, the whole site rip have 2 different extra safeguards on place

1 - is the JAB logo, it contains a hashed code in form of pixels on the JAB letters, it contains the info of the account which was used to access the website / images

2 - the web implemented
Digimarc stenography on the images, which involves the whole image as secure asset, with the hashed code spread on the whole picture, and every single picture contains this code, which makes even harder to crack, i checked on a couple of Russian forums in order to see if there's a way to crack this, so far the only way apparently is to downgrade the image quality hard enough so the Digimarc stenography gets jumbled or lost alltogheter
Other folks have pulled that one before. You might want to just use someone's previous grab.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Other folks have pulled that one before. You might want to just use someone's previous grab.
Yes, I'm aware of it, even so, I did created a whole batch, which is available in this same thread for download, I re-downloaded that batch in order to check what could be the difference

Thing is, JAB added Digimarc recently, the old batch doesn't have the stenographic security on place

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Yes, I'm aware of it, even so, I did created a whole batch, which is available in this same thread for download, I re-downloaded that batch in order to check what could be the difference

Thing is, JAB added Digimarc recently, the old batch doesn't have the stenographic security on place
it's funny how JAB is taking extreme measures to prevent people from pirating his art, and goes on a manhunt to ban users who share his work, saying how piracy is ruining his business.
yet if he connects those 2 brain cells he has left, he will realize that 90% of his members got introduced to his work through piracy. this guy is literally shooting himself in the foot

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Jab is killing himself to be honest, I don't want to pay a subscription to a site where the only art I care is his and every time he starts a comic just posts 3-5 pages, stops for lets say 3-6 months just to finish an issue his model of retention is outdated

Reactions: stever

overlord5

Sep 8, 2017
just curious, what is stopping somebody from signing up using a prepaid credit card and throw away email and using that to rip the site?

Reactions: Nick_V
Mar 19, 2018
Jab is killing himself to be honest, I don't want to pay a subscription to a site where the only art I care is his and every time he starts a comic just posts 3-5 pages, stops for lets say 3-6 months just to finish an issue his model of retention is outdated
Same thing do Y3DF and Milftoon

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Yup. Is the last Farm Lessons issue even done?
Nope it was stopped at page 10, last year... see this is why I don't like his subscription, if you go for one artist is a waste of money if you ask me and the comics are not that good when it comes to the story (the art style is what's keeping the site alive)

Reactions: ABQ-NEW

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Nope it was stopped at page 10, last year... see this is why I don't like his subscription, if you go for one artist is a waste of money if you ask me and the comics are not that good when it comes to the story (the art style is what's keeping the site alive)
the closest thing to a story he ever did was DAT-ASS, and that's because it was based/inspired by an adult novel(if I remember correctly). that's why a lot of people consider it his best comic.
and guess what? he abandoned it as a way to punish the pirates. what a true genius.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote