Jan 10, 2020
the closest thing ever to a story he ever did was DAT-ASS, and that's because it was based/inspired by an adult novel(if I remember correctly). that's why a lot of people consider it his best comic.
and guess what? he abandoned it as a way to punish the pirates. what a true genius.
Lolz,how am I not surprised.

I used to be an individual who subscribed to him back in the day, however I once gave a constructive criticism, not involving how he drew them (imo, Jab has arguably one of the best collections of Top-Tier milfs ever created for adult comics coming from the Western hemisphere, in fact I would rank him in the top-3 from the West), or anything like that.

My question or concern was the sheer turtle speed at which new releases of pages were coming out per month, this was because being subscribed for an entire month one could potentially get nothing new or even longer.

I'm a big fan of the Ay Papi series (the mom, Claire Harvey, is the hottest and my favorite milf from any of Jab's series) and it annoyed me that one particular comic issue from that series took nearly two damn years to complete, despite the fact it barely broke 20 pages.

Instead of getting any proper response, I was instead bombarded by the Jab simps who did nothing but bash my statement telling me how it held no credibility or that "he" had a life outside of this. Wait? What? This is his job, he gets paid A LOT to literally do this, he has a team for crying out loud.

However, after such a snails pace which btw, is still an issue even today, I said enough, and dropped out of subbing and have since just waited for the free releases. (Future thanks to all of the individuals who releases any new content btw!)

Jab creates incredibly hot looking ladies in his series, but man is he lazy, I still remember all of the teasing with the Ay Papi camping trip sketches well over 10+ years ago and we are still waiting to see if that will ever take place. Don't worry though, for by time it finally takes place, we will all be greyed haired and in wheelchairs.

Last edited:

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Lolz,how am I not surprised.

I used to be an individual who subscribed to him back in the day, however I once gave a constructive criticism, not involving how he drew them (imo, Jab has arguably one of the best collections of Top-Tier milfs ever created for adult comics coming from the Western hemisphere, in fact I would rank him in the top-3 from the West), or anything like that.

My question or concern was the sheer turtle speed at which new releases of pages were coming out per month, this was because being subscribed for an entire month one could potentially get nothing new or even longer.

I'm a big fan of the Ay Papi series (the mom, Claire Harvey, is the hottest and my favorite milf from any of Jab's series) and it annoyed me that one particular comic issue from that series took nearly two damn years to complete, despite the fact it barely broke 20 pages.

Instead of getting any proper response, I was instead bombarded by the Jab simps who did nothing but bash my statement telling me how it held no credibility or that "he" had a life outside of this. Wait? What? This is his job, he gets paid A LOT to literally do this, he has a team for crying out loud.
I'll tell you why this happened to you, but first a little story for context.

first I want to say is JAB has a real beef with piracy, and I'm pretty sure he spends 90% of his time adding more security measures and the other 10% is making content.

I was a huge fan of DAT ASS and Helen was my favorite Milf, so when I found out that Jab was making a DAT ASS 2, my excitement went through the roof. and not just me, but his entire Twitter profile exploded with excitement from his followers.

so I planned to subscribe to his site once he finishes it. because I want to see it with its original resolution, not the low-rez pixellated stuff.

well, it took him 6 goddamn mouths to finish it. but that ok, it's finished, and it's here. now all I have to do is sub to his website and I get to see it in its glory. but I want to check on my social media first and would you look at that, JAB made a tweet, and when I read it, and read the comment on it, I changed my mind.

he said in his tweet that he's not gonna make more DAT ASS issues thanks to piracy(I was going to take a screenshot of his tweet but his account was suspended) and the comments on his post are filled with people begging him to reconsider his decision.

I remember one guy saying that he had been a member for years and what he did is a betrayal for his followers, jab response was... don't blame me, blame the pirates. also, other members threatened to stop supporting him because of it and his response was if anyone didn't like his decision he can unsub.

I don't think anybody who has a little bit of dignity will stay after what this idiot said. so of course they all left. leaving only the simps to worship and pray for their lord and savior... JAB. and I'm pretty sure that if you went to jab site and asked why he abandoned DAT ASS, those simps will tell you "It's the pirates' fault"

Jab creates incredibly hot looking ladies in his series, but man is he lazy, I still remember all of the teasing with the Ay Papi camping trip sketches well over 10+ years ago and we are still waiting to see if that will ever take place. Don't worry though, for by time it finally takes place, we will all be greyed haired and in wheelchairs.
back in the 2000s and early 2010s, JAB was the best one when it came to Western-style incest. but with the rise of visual novels, and people play most of them for free with the developer's blessing, he is slowly becoming irrelevant.

Last edited:

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Well, last thing I saw before my subscription ended was that Jab was about to start a new chapter of Jenny Jupiter, the rest were mostly pinups and a few pages of Tomb Tart and Dick, which to me, wasn't worth the premium subscription I've paid for.

Shitty attitude of punishing their subscribers and blame piracy, why not come clean and say that is done with the story of the series, or is having an artistic blockade, no.. just blame piracy and do some other inane series with a generic plot.

Actually, I would gladly pay for the subscription, if Jab decides to re-do al the very old works of the available series, as example Farm lessons 1 thru 6 can be re done, and it would be great, Jab can do it, as it happened to Ay Papi 1 that has been re-done, and is great, but no... it cannot be.

That is honestly shooting oneself in the foot, and loosing subscribers en masse, jab should re think of how to handle the whole Jabcomix shebang, or else it would flop on itself.

Now regarding my site rip... I'm thinking on just removing the jab logos that contains my hashed info and upload it, since I can't do shit about the stenographic security embedded in the pics, russian fourms did not come out with something useful, and I won't gonna pay US $3K for a Digimarc subscription in order to write over the actual stenographic security already in place on the images

Jan 10, 2020
Btw, I found the last seven pages of Ay Papi #20 available (from a site), however I don't know if I should upload them here, considering you are already planning to do what you have set out diras2010.

Dec 11, 2023
Where do new pictures get posted? Here? Or is there another part of the site. I'm new to this place so I don't exactly know where to look for stuff

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Where do new pictures get posted? Here? Or is there another part of the site. I'm new to this place so I don't exactly know where to look for stuff
New things from Jab are scarce due to all the watermarking and security in each and every image, but if they do, they will be in this thread.

sbasrin

Sep 29, 2018
I'm trying to train a model for PonyXL with the Dat Ass/MHAN sort of style and it's difficult to find high-res panels that aren't covered in text. Unfortunately can't sub to Gold tier (pp issue).

Does anyone have any of the clean panels or good quality pinups beyond what's already been posted?

I'm also curious if the invis watermark would persist through the diffusion training and generating process - pretty sure it wouldn't.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote