diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I'm trying to train a model for PonyXL with the Dat Ass/MHAN sort of style and it's difficult to find high-res panels that aren't covered in text. Unfortunately can't sub to Gold tier (pp issue).

Does anyone have any of the clean panels or good quality pinups beyond what's already been posted?

I'm also curious if the invis watermark would persist through the diffusion training and generating process - pretty sure it wouldn't.
The AI will take the base of the image you're feeding it, and generated based on it, the stenography would be discarded, because the AI works with whole figures, instead of going pixel by pixel

Reactions: Heaits

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
I'm trying to train a model for PonyXL with the Dat Ass/MHAN sort of style and it's difficult to find high-res panels that aren't covered in text. Unfortunately can't sub to Gold tier (pp issue).

Does anyone have any of the clean panels or good quality pinups beyond what's already been posted?

I'm also curious if the invis watermark would persist through the diffusion training and generating process - pretty sure it wouldn't.
Is this you? If not, nick it :)

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
there's literally zero results for these comics on E or ex hentai are they DMCA'd or am i just retarded?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
It's been so long since he made anything worth while. I'm still dissapointed Julia lost her virginity to the random friend. After all that buildup.

Reactions: ABQ-NEW

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
It's been so long since he made anything worth while. I'm still dissapointed Julia lost her virginity to the random friend. After all that buildup.
It really felt out of nowhere I cant even remember how many years its been. I was hoping for someone else or something more eventful. But it s not too surprising considering jabs comics try to hype up the little guy

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Thing is, Webadmins at Jab's site have embedded up to 5 different safety measures on every pic, so what I'm focusing right now is in download everything, step by step, next step is to convert the images to another format, with a specialized tool, that automatically removes the embedded extra info (this a 2 step process, 1 to move to a RAW format and apply the filter, then 2 convert back to a more normal format, like jpeg or png)

Next is to run the images into a watermark remover, so if there's some sort of hidden extra, this will take care of it
Question, can you see that watermark by eye or it is in the code of file?

So it is not more simple, just to print the image and after that rescan it. With that way the image will be totally free of any hidden software code.

But after all no matter what, he is owning the copyrights to the story and the art.

Sep 18, 2023
Does anyone subscribed to jab know if it will return "keeping it up with the joneses" part 7? It's been a while.
I appreciate if anyone has information or can suggest publishing the continuation

Reactions: Valila
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote