• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
does anyone have that full HQ collection that was shared? Cause Idk what to download from the OP. Also any idea when this will updated? and I know that there are many stories that should be continued but I hope housework gets another part soon

Last edited:

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
any new updates?
View attachment 3492613

Asking for a new content these days, everyone :(
does anyone have that full HQ collection that was shared? Cause Idk what to download from the OP. Also any idea when this will updated? and I know that there are many stories that should be continued but I hope housework gets another part soon
NEW SITE RIP....

this threat has become a ghost town. so I decided to share all the HQ comix I have of JAB.
the reason I waited this long because I didn't want to steal diras2010 thunder. considering that he's subscribed to JAB's site to make a full rip of the new content and share it with us. but sadly... it looks like it didn't work out for him.

001.jpg

So... here is the link:

Note:-
you'll notice some of the comics have doubles, that's because they are in low rez and some in low quality.
so I decided to upscale and/or denoise it using AI and kept the old ones in case someone could do a better job than me.
except for The Wrong House, because I'm not gonna waste my time with a series that nobody cares about.

all credit goes to Chikan72

hope you enjoy;)

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
NEW SITE RIP....

this threat has become a ghost town. so I decided to share all the HQ comix I have of JAB.
the reason I waited this long because I didn't want to steal diras2010 thunder. considering that he's subscribed to JAB's site to make a full rip of the new content and share it with us. but sadly... it looks like it didn't work out for him.

View attachment 3603038

So... here is the link:

you'll notice some of the comics have doubles, that's because they are in low rez and some in low quality.
so I decided to upscale and/or denoise it using AI and kept the old ones in case someone could do a better job than me.
except for The Wrong House, because I'm not gonna waste my time with a series that nobody cares about.

hope you enjoy;)
Nice upload, I have pretty much all of them already but the newer ones like aypapi 20 is nowhere to be found complete. Only the first few pages, same goes for the Ayapapi "remaster".

Reactions: Valila

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Nice upload, I have pretty much all of them already but the newer ones like aypapi 20 is nowhere to be found complete. Only the first few pages, same goes for the Ayapapi "remaster".
Will... lucky for you Ay Papi #01 {Remastered} is included in the collection.
sadly with the death of 8muses forum, it became really hard to find good-quality pages.
Chikan72 said he has the new jab comix, so if any can contact him and ask him if he can upload them. I.. No, WE will appreciate it.

1703627657866.png .

Reactions: Valila

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
sadly with the death of 8muses forum, it became really hard to find good-quality pages.
Chikan72 said he has the new jab comix, so if any can contact him and ask him if he can upload them. I.. No, WE will appreciate it.

View attachment 3606521 .
I have AyPapi #20 up to page 12. As for Remastered, I'd really rather not download 3gb for 1 comic.. You wouldn't happen to have a link to just the remaster? Also yea the death of 8muses really was a blow to us all.

• Sad
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 3606521 .
I believe a lot of folk decamped to

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
damn farm lessons really needs a fucking remaster uh? I hope jab uses the AI s/he trained to remake old stuff cause its a shame since the new improved art is top tier and what a fucking surprise it was to see housework 2 :eek: now we need part 3
NEW SITE RIP....

View attachment 3603038

So... here is the link:

hope you enjoy;)
thanks a lot! I cant wait for diras2010 to do its thing

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ABQ-NEW

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
I have AyPapi #20 up to page 12. As for Remastered, I'd really rather not download 3gb for 1 comic.. You wouldn't happen to have a link to just the remaster?
Sorry for the late reply, I forgot which site I got it from, but thanks to Sharinel for reminding me.

here you go:-

Also yea the death of 8muses really was a blow to us all.
you have no idea how much I regret not downloading the pinups from 8muses, because not only do they have jab pinups but also laz and BarnabieBunny, and the thread was 100+ pages.

what happened in 8muses made me realize that even popular sites like f95 are not safe from getting axed, which is why I bought an external hard drive and downloaded all my favorite VN, and stored them in it. and bookmarked my favorite Devs Patreon pages. just to avoid Bullshit like this.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Sorry for the late reply, I forgot which site I got it from, but thanks to Sharinel for reminding me.

here you go:-

you have no idea how much I regret not downloading the pinups from 8muses, because not only do they have jab pinups but also laz and BarnabieBunny, and the thread was 100+ pages.

what happened in 8muses made me realize that even popular sites like f95 are not safe from getting axed, which is why I bought an external hard drive and downloaded all my favorite VN, and stored them in it. and bookmarked my favorite Devs Patreon pages. just to avoid Bullshit like this.
Sry do I need to download anything from that site or its all in the zip you shared?

Reactions: ABQ-NEW

slammikjammik

Nov 23, 2018
To any fan of JAB, Helen from Dat Ass to be precise.
Go check out my civitai, I've been creating my own style Helen pics with AI. I think they're worth it! Please drop a like on my pics and you need a registered account on the site to see the pictures.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2020
Edit: I was able to find a more upscaled version then the previous one I uploaded the day before, yes, it's not perfect (the dialogue is a little effed), however this is the only option when it's "free." It's still not 4K quality yet, however I or someone else will load it up when it finally releases whenever it becomes available.

Ay Papi #20 Complete.

Ay-Papi-20-1.png Ay-Papi-20-2.png Ay-Papi-20-3.jpg Ay-Papi-20-4.jpg Ay-Papi-20-5.jpg Ay-Papi-20-6.jpg Ay-Papi-20-7.jpg Ay-Papi-20-8.jpg Ay-Papi-20-9.jpg Ay-Papi-20-10.jpg Ay-Papi-20-11.jpg Ay-Papi-20-11.png Ay-Papi-20-12.jpg Ay-Papi-20-13.jpeg Ay-Papi-20-14.jpeg Ay-Papi-20-15.jpeg Ay-Papi-20-16.jpeg Ay-Papi-20-17.jpeg Ay-Papi-20-18.jpeg Ay-Papi-20-19.jpeg Ay-Papi-20-20.jpeg Ay-Papi-20-21.jpeg

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2020
After all this time he finally did it and he wasn't even her first
I'm still waiting for the Camping trip...which was promoted in sketches over a decade+ ago for Ay Papi. My only sadness is that Claire is my favorite from Ay Papi, so I'm going to have to wait another 2-3 years before Ay Papi #21 drops with the snails pace Jab moves at.

Lastly, I updated my post previously with a higher-res version of Ay Papi #20, not 4K yet, but hopefully someone will upload one soon, or probably a few weeks later.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I'm still waiting for the Camping trip...which was promoted in sketches over a decade+ ago for Ay Papi. My only sadness is that Claire is my favorite from Ay Papi, so I'm going to have to wait another 2-3 years before Ay Papi #21 drops with the snails pace Jab moves at.

Lastly, I updated my post previously with a higher-res version of Ay Papi #20, not 4K yet, but hopefully someone will upload one soon, or probably a few weeks later.
yeah is such a shame it takes so long for a new chapter

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote