Mod Others Completed Itch.io/Dlsite Two horns PC /Android/MacOS - Mosaic Removal and Supporter Items [Shisaye]

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Hey man, i downloaded this 1.2.0 full for PC, in your link, but it keeps the censorship, like "black squares" in the h scenes and so much time to load the scene. The uncesored is it still working for this version?
check your Resources\res\real\img_XX(how many position XX same to the quantity special ver have 00 to 16)\
to see have XX_mosaic.png or not, if have not download this but do not copy exe file

Reactions: tullisses

tullisses

Dec 12, 2018
check your Resources\res\real\img_XX(how many position XX same to the quantity special ver have 00 to 16)\
to see have XX_mosaic.png or not, if have not download this but do not copy exe file
So, i had just img_00 to img_11 (with the respective XX_mosaic.png each one).

By your instructions, then, I get in this your last link without the exe file.
Now I have img_00 to img_16 (with the respective XX_mosaic.png each one too).

But the same problem, sometimes too much time to load the h scene, that comes with the censorship, like "black square" and some times the character is "without skin/body".

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
So, i had just img_00 to img_11 (with the respective XX_mosaic.png each one).

By your instructions, then, I get in this your last link without the exe file.
Now I have img_00 to img_16 (with the respective XX_mosaic.png each one too).

But the same problem, sometimes too much time to load the h scene, that comes with the censorship, like "black square" and some times the character is "without skin/body".
if you need make 12-16 work, you need use mod to make it work.
and one position should be 7 files, so check it complete

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey man, i downloaded this 1.2.0 full for PC, in your link, but it keeps the censorship, like "black squares" in the h scenes and so much time to load the scene. The uncesored is it still working for this version?
I've re-downloaded it using the mirror, and I cannot reproduce that at all.
I don't have any issues with loading speed and it's fully uncensored. :confused:
I'm somewhat at all loss what could be causing that on your end...
Please remove all traces of the game including the appdata stuff and then re-download the game.

Reactions: Dell96kill

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Ci-enの活動に関して
新作の開発に移行したため、Ci-enでご支援いただいた際の特典は「ハニーヴィレッジ」のアーリーアクセスバージョンがプレイいただけるようになる予定です。

今までCi-enの特典だった「鬼と共に生きる町」のスペシャルバージョンに関しては、製品版「鬼と共に生きる町」と「鬼ヶ町・オブ・ザ・デッド」にパスワードを入力することで、スペシャルバージョンに変更できるようにする予定です。
-----------------
Regarding Ci-en activities
Since we have moved to the development of a new work, we plan to be able to play the early access version of "Honey Village" as a benefit when you support Ci-en.
Regarding the special version of "Town living with demons", which has been a privilege of Ci-en until now, by entering the password in the product version "Town living with demons" and "Onigacho of the Dead", special I plan to make it possible to change to version.
-------------------------------------------------------
so next ver and of the dead will be retail ver, if you no use pass, if you use pass it will become special ver(I can't make sure download/upload can be use in next ver or not)

tullisses

Dec 12, 2018
if you need make 12-16 work, you need use mod to make it work.
and one position should be 7 files, so check it complete
Man, I have everything, 7 files or more by each 00-16, even putted on this "all_restraint".
I tried to delete all data, including appdata too, and reinstalled with all these your instructions, but still having the censorship, the "black squares" in the h scenes.
Why?
What it must be?

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
Man, I have everything, 7 files or more by each 00-16, even putted on this "all_restraint".
I tried to delete all data, including appdata too, and reinstalled with all these your instructions, but still having the censorship, the "black squares" in the h scenes.
Why?
What it must be?
What is password for all restraint files ?

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
What is password for all restraint files ?
it's out of date, that site upload will preset a date, after this date will be delete.(I set 30 days, it's out of date a week ago)
and dev will update to next ver soon(I think), it's include this(next ver have not retail or special, if you have enter ID/pass, that will have cheat menu and some service[I can't make sure upload/download savedata will work or not in next new ver])

Reactions: ZmaZ

cumolok

Jan 8, 2022
downloaded the apk but its a 7z file? ive never even heard of a 7z file nor know how to install it on android

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Version 1.3.0 just released. New uncensor version please.
I'm occupied with other stuff right now, but I will update the thread soon. If you're on PC you can just use katariya's version.
I'm currently uncensoring and translating a different game and I need to remind myself first how the heck I even did the Mac and Android versions of this one. :KEK:
Also sounds like I need to redesign the shophack mod so everything is still available to buy. (Probably just split the content to other shops and not just the first Sistermart.)

Edit: Nvm it's easy, since katariya already did all the annoying parts. Thread will update soon. (But no new shophack for now, because I just don't have time to deal with that right now.)

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
about shop hack, I found how to add a new vending to sell that things(and change it's item to sell all cheat item),and add it to sistermart next to manami

I don't know how 10Mb file after zip will become 500kb, but I make another folder(pure 1.3.0 ver) to test, and it's work.
this zip have 3 files:
Resources\ScenarioData\ogre_main_scenario\data_scenario.dat(a huge guy, to make a new shop)
Resources\ScenarioData\ogre_main_scenario\data_shop.dat
Resources\ScenarioData\ogre_main_scenario\map\map_006.dat(set vending)
data_scenario.dat add a new shop name:jihanki1,and ID:8

map_006.dat set a vending shop is jihanki1 and show name is vendingsp

data_shop.dat make a id=8 name=vendingsp's sell itemlist

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thread updates completed.

It would be nice if someone could make some download mirrors in case Pixeldrain ends up like Zippyshare.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
On the topic of the new " " game:
Since it's a standalone game I don't think I should put it in this thread, and since katariya already made the mods for it I don't see a reason to make a new mod thread for it myself either because why should I take credit for that.

No idea if he/she/it is planning to make a thread for it, but for now he/she/it seems to put stuff simply in the main two horns thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...gres-v1-2-0-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-11252029

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Since it's a standalone game I don't think I should put it in this thread, and since katariya already made the mods for it I don't see a reason to make a new mod thread for it myself either because why should I take credit for that.

No idea if he/she/it is planning to make a thread for it, but for now he/she/it seems to put stuff simply in the main two horns thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...gres-v1-2-0-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-11252029
I just do those I can do it or I already have tool/resource thing, that's why I always make PC(win) part only, and I have not plan to make new one thread, because I am not interesting for it.
I do that thing only for fun.(that's why I changed shop hack to NPC vending), and I also try another NPC for it, but NPC have their own camp, so some NPC will fight you add ones.
(this way can change to all unique chara, and if edit data_charaGenerate.dat to add new unique chara it can customized vending NPC)
PS: if dev add new position after, I can't make full uncensored more, I have not skill to remove png's mosaic, so it will become semi-censored.

Last edited:

GhostHunter47

Feb 8, 2023

Would appreciate if you would make a thread for the new expansion for all the mobile players out there . Of course if you are occupied with other stuff thats totally fine. Just wanted to say that I would appreciate that. And also thanks for all the work you already have done. Of course also thanks to katariya for all the work he/she/it has done.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
PS: if dev add new position after, I can't make full uncensored more, I have not skill to remove png's mosaic, so it will become semi-censored.
I would assume that if they make a new position they will also put it in the uncensored special version, and as long as someone shares that we can rip it out again.
At worst I'll draw the dicks myself.
Since we already have a bunch of examples how the bits are supposed to look like it "shouldn't" be too difficult to replicate.

Would appreciate if you would make a thread for the new expansion for all the mobile players out there . Of course if you are occupied with other stuff thats totally fine. Just wanted to say that I would appreciate that. And also thanks for all the work you already have done. Of course also thanks to katariya for all the work he/she/it has done.
I'll look at the files tomorrow...
If kata isn't going to make Android or MacOS versions of the uncensor, then there's some value from my end that would justify me making a new mod thread, but I'm not exactly excited about the idea of having to deal with another thread like this.

Reactions: GhostHunter47