Mod Others Completed Itch.io/Dlsite Two horns PC /Android/MacOS - Mosaic Removal and Supporter Items [Shisaye]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
cover.png
Overview:
This mod fully removes the mosaic censorship of the Itchio/Dlsite PC, Android, or Mac versions of Two horns.
The modified executable "may" trip some anti-virus programs, because the original already does.
If you like the game please consider buying it from .
I've also added an optional Shophack mod to be able to buy Supporter/Cheat Items in-game.​

Updated: 07.17.2023
Game/Creator: Two Horns - Living In The Town With Ogres / Pink Cafe Art
Game thread
Modder: Shisaye
Mod Version
: 1.0
Game Version: Dlsite v1.3.0
Language: English, Japanese, or Simplified Chinese (MTL)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
1.3.0 Uncensored PC: -

For the PC Shophack mod use:

1.3.0 Uncensored Android apk: -
1.3.0 Uncensored Android apk with Shophack mod: - - -

1.3.0 Uncensored MacOS app: -
For the MacOS Shophack mod use:

Thanks to katariya for providing the original v1.3.0 and updating the Shophack.
1.png 2.png

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Edit: This post was no longer relevant.

Last edited:

chayo76

Mar 13, 2019
how to release landlady from cell,, in the jail,, S keypad doesn't work for carry.. any one can help?,, thanks

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
how to release landlady from cell,, in the jail,, S keypad doesn't work for carry.. any one can help?,, thanks
Please post questions that are not about the mosaic removal in the Game thread. You are much more likely to get an answer there, but if we are talking about a player owned cell you should have a customization menu thing directly by the door, which includes a "release" button.
Like you did before, can you adding cheat tools in the game?
What do you specifically want? The hacked save I made for v1.10 should still work with this version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...-ogres-v1-10-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-6630415
If you mean the shop hack, I could technically remake that for this version but since old saves work you could just load your save in v1.10 use the shop hack to buy what you need, save, and then use that save in v1.16.
Alternatively you can edit your save using the dat en/decoder of l8rdude. Here's a list of all relevant item IDs:
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...-ogres-v1-10-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-6630191

Reactions: 天堂伞车

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...-ogres-v1-10-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-6682027
I think this file avaliable only in 1.1.0
Can you update this patch?
especially on android
As far as I'm aware no new items were released in v1.16. In general there's barely a difference except being able to watch slightly more tanned guys do the same animations.
If you want to play around with those half broken cheat items on Android and you can't manage to add them to your save or use an old save, I would just stick to v1.10 for now.
Once the real update comes to itch.io and the items actually work properly, I will make a separate package with a shophack or other way to get all items.

Reactions: akibidiohio

chayo76

Mar 13, 2019
Please post questions that are not about the mosaic removal in the Game thread. You are much more likely to get an answer there, but if we are talking about a player owned cell you should have a customization menu thing directly by the door, which includes a "release" button.

What do you specifically want? The hacked save I made for v1.10 should still work with this version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...-ogres-v1-10-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-6630415
If you mean the shop hack, I could technically remake that for this version but since old saves work you could just load your save in v1.10 use the shop hack to buy what you need, save, and then use that save in v1.16.
Alternatively you can edit your save using the dat en/decoder of l8rdude. Here's a list of all relevant item IDs:
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...-ogres-v1-10-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-6630191
thank you,, for continuing to answer,, and I apologize,, and I really appreciate

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
thx, will there be updates?
1.1.6 is still the latest version released on itch.io. (The newer stuff is just incomplete alpha builds.)
If you mean in general, as long as someone provides me an update I will do my best to uncensor it, but this dev is a complete wildcard, so I can't say for sure if I will be able to do that.

In the past this dev has used some pretty horrible drm. He's been on a redemption path lately with the dlsite and itchio versions, but I don't fully trust it yet.

Reactions: KorochiZB