Mod Others Completed Itch.io/Dlsite Two horns PC /Android/MacOS - Mosaic Removal and Supporter Items [Shisaye]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
How About Android Version? Can Use Patch More Position And Mosaic Removal?
Technically it should work on android as well if you can unpack the apk(For example with apktool), put the mod in, then repack and sign it(for example with uber-apk-signer).
I don't have a smartphone right now, so I can't test it.

Reactions: KorochiZB

Tanakashi Rikka

Jun 17, 2020
Technically it should work on android as well if you can unpack the apk(For example with apktool), put the mod in, then repack and sign it(for example with uber-apk-signer).
I don't have a smartphone right now, so I can't test it.
Ok,Thanks For The Answer I Will Test It.

Edit : Done And Work Normally After Unpack And Repack Apk.

Edit2 : I Edit With Smartphone And Install It To Smartphone And YEAH!!! WORK FINE!! Thank To You For Giving That Info

Last edited:
Reactions: KorochiZB

Miilim

Apr 20, 2022
There's no more sex position
Overview:
This mod fully removes the mosaic censorship of the 1.1.6 PC or Android Itch.io version of Two horns.
The modified executable "may" trip some anti-virus programs, because the original already does.
That has been a repeated topic in the game thread of Two Horns, but nobody ever actually found something harmful in it.
I've also added a patch that adds 2 new sex positions from the upcoming zombie mode.

Updated: 02.03.2022
Game/Creator: Two Horns - Living In The Town With Ogres / Pink Cafe Art
Game thread
Modder: Shisaye
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: Itch.io v1.1.6
Language: English, Japanese, or Simplified Chinese (MTL)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Additional Credits:
Download:
PC Full:
(If you already have the game you can use the attached .7z instead.)
Android:
View attachment 1681739

View attachment 1681740
View attachment 1822320
The 3rd position shown here is not available on android or u can not use this one manually , like when u have the golden hat were u could choose?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
There's no more sex position

The 3rd position shown here is not available on android or u can not use this one manually , like when u have the golden hat were u could choose?
Changed the description to better reflect that the "More Sex Positions" mod is just meant for PC.
Although according to Tanakashi Rikka you can apply it to android if you unpack the apk, put the mod in, and then repack it properly.

Reactions: Miilim

Miilim

Apr 20, 2022
Cre
Ok,Thanks For The Answer I Will Test It.

Edit : Done And Work Normally After Unpack And Repack Apk.

Edit2 : I Edit With Smartphone And Install It To Smartphone And YEAH!!! WORK FINE!! Thank To You For Giving That Info
Care to share the file or the step-by-step process to mod it ? I kinda tried but failed miserably mostly because I don't have experience or knowledge (in short I eyeballed it.)

Tanakashi Rikka

Jun 17, 2020
Cre

Care to share the file or the step-by-step process to mod it ? I kinda tried but failed miserably mostly because I don't have experience or knowledge (in short I eyeballed it.)
Well Sorry I Can't Share The File Because My Upload Speed To Slow. But You Can Try By Yourself :
-Download And Install Apktool M
-After Install Open It And Search Apk Two Horns
-Then Choice Decompile After Done Decompile Then Search Folder Apk When You Decompile It
-Copy And Paste File Patch
-After Done,Open Apktool M Then Search And Choice Apk File Decomple Then Tap "Compile This Project"
-Then Choice "Use aapt Or aapt2" And "Default Signature" Then Press Ok
-Wait After Done And Install

Reactions: troat

Tanakashi Rikka

Jun 17, 2020
Well Sorry I Can't Share The File Because My Upload Speed To Slow. But You Can Try By Yourself :
-Then Choice Decompile After Done Decompile Then Search Folder Apk When You Decompile It
-After Done,Open Apktool M Then Search And Choice Apk File Decomple Then Tap "Compile This Project"

I Hope You Understand My Step And Sorry For Bad English.

Miilim

Apr 20, 2022
It says to mine app not installed do I have to delete my current game ? Because that's also my problem when I installed 1.16 when i had 1.10 i had to delete to install it.
( And I've completed this game multiple time too because of that updating problem , my fastest clear is 4hrs)

Miilim

Apr 20, 2022
"App not installed" do I have to delete my current game or no?

Edit: I think I have to since it says different signature than the current application but I want to hear ur thoughts about this

Edit2: yep I really have to delete the game and unfortunately have to start again lol . Anyways, thanks man

Last edited:

Tanakashi Rikka

Jun 17, 2020

Edit: I think I have to since it says different signature than the current application but I want to hear ur thoughts about this

Edit2: yep I really have to delete the game and unfortunately have to start again lol . Anyways, thanks man
Well,Your Welcome Bro. Have A Nice Day

Getharion

Sep 30, 2017
Do the new positions also appear randomly? I see no way to choose positions, so I'm not sure if I installed the mod improperly or if it's random.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Do the new positions also appear randomly? I see no way to choose positions, so I'm not sure if I installed the mod improperly or if it's random.
If the mod is active they will be part of the random position pool.
You do not need the special item.

ThunderWolf

Aug 11, 2017

Tried deleting my stuff and still having "App not installed" thought it was to do with the lack of space but I've deleted quite a lot now to still get that problem.

Edit: been at this for hours now, had a fresh clean install removed the old so it doesn't ask to update, copy and pasted the files even did it when it asked to replace the files it wanted to and still just keep getting "app not installed" tried everything, tried following the steps too.

Decompile Twohorns APK then copy and paste/move the files from the rar in to the game assets where it then asks to replace the censored files. Do that then compile this project which makes an APK in the decompiled folder, try installing that APK and just "app not installed".

Running out of ways to fix this and have wasted way to much time then it should have.

Extra part: just to check I decompiled the default apk and recompiled it with no alterations or edits for it to not work. Something about decompiling instantly makes it not work when I recompile it.

So as soon as I edit the APK it either breaks or something isn't letting me download edited versions even though I've set the permissions for outsider apks to download anyway.

Last edited:

Hans123m3

Jun 19, 2022
Can somebody make a YouTube video about adding the sex positions mod on YouTube? And it would be appreciated if you did or send the modded APK file to media fire or mega.

Hans123m3

Jun 19, 2022
Can anyone clarify this.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
There has been a post by the dev indicating that we "might" get a new itch.io update soon.

Should that new version still not include those 3 positions and I'm working on a new android version anyway to try to make another uncensor, then I'll most likely also make a separate apk version with the added sex positions and buyable supporter/cheat items.

I currently do not have any plans to revisit 1.1.6.
Working with android is super annoying for me, since I don't own a smartphone and I can only do very slow laggy tests on an emulator.
On top of that I have a lot of other requests right now and not much free time in general due to current events.

TLDR:
If you can't manage to apply the mod to the apk yourself (by unpacking it, applying the mod, repacking it, and re-signing it), you should just wait for the next official update.