Mod Others Completed Itch.io/Dlsite Two horns PC /Android/MacOS - Mosaic Removal and Supporter Items [Shisaye]

Salvare000

Feb 21, 2021
Only the modded one, or does the normal one not work either?
I already have the normal one, but I don't think I installed it from here. I'm trying to update my existing game to the modded one you uploaded. I'm just scared to delete the main game and install the modded apk you uploaded freshly, cuz I don't want to lose any save files if the modded one isn't worth it. I just wanna be able to switch through scenes with the girl I wanna create on my own like the screenshots of others doing it. Also the modded apk file is being flagged as malicious by virustotal.com 's tencent antivirus (one out of like 60 or something), would that maybe the reason for it? The one I already have installed didn't trigger virustotal.com as malicious that's why I'm asking :/ Thx for the reply btw!

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I already have the normal one, but I don't think I installed it from here. I'm trying to update my existing game to the modded one you uploaded. I'm just scared to delete the main game and install the modded apk you uploaded freshly, cuz I don't want to lose any save files if the modded one isn't worth it. I just wanna be able to switch through scenes with the girl I wanna create on my own like the screenshots of others doing it. Also the modded apk file is being flagged as malicious by virustotal.com 's tencent antivirus (one out of like 60 or something), would that maybe the reason for it? The one I already have installed didn't trigger virustotal.com as malicious that's why I'm asking :/ Thx for the reply btw!
Hm... I'm not sure if upgrading can work like that.
It probably tries to overwrite itself during installation, but doesn't have the permissions to do so, and that's why the installation fails.

But to already confirm your fears, If you are on a non rooted/special device and you delete the game, your save will be permanently deleted as well.

That's just the joy of working with a smartphone OS.

Salvare000

Feb 21, 2021
Hm... I'm not sure if upgrading can work like that.
It probably tries to overwrite itself during installation, but doesn't have the permissions to do so, and that's why the installation fails.

But to already confirm your fears, If you are on a non rooted/special device and you delete the game, your save will be permanently deleted as well.

That's just the joy of working with a smartphone OS.
I just tried it on another device and it works! I just need to do a fresh install it seems. What I still don't get is why my other phone is tripping though, the modless apk file I had didn't trigger the antivirus, but the modded apk file does, what kind of code is it even that triggers the antivirus, any idea?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I just tried it on another device and it works! I just need to do a fresh install it seems. What I still don't get is why my other phone is tripping though, the modless apk file I had didn't trigger the antivirus, but the modded apk file does, what kind of code is it even that triggerd the antivirus, any idea?
I honestly don't know. My mod changes very little. It's literally just 3 hex edits to the executable, some additional assets, and some line changes from ".dat" to ".png", to redirect to those assets. You can see the entire scope of changes in the patch versions attached to the OP.

Maybe it has something to do with the apk signing afterwards.
If you make an apk you need to sign it, so non rooted devices allow the installation, but obviously I didn't do that in the intended way.
I used "uber-apk-signer-1.2.1".

charingan

Oct 16, 2017
Hey Shisaye can you make the mod compatible with macos version? The patch doesn't work as intended because the .exe needs to be replaced.

Edit: And for some reason I cannot run this game on wine. fml

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey Shisaye can you make the mod compatible with macos version? The patch doesn't work as intended because the .exe needs to be replaced.

Edit: And for some reason I cannot run this game on wine. fml
I have no idea about macos. I have never owned a mac before and blindly making edits without having a way to test the results is definitely a very safe and great idea, but here you go. :KEK:

Please tell me if that actually worked lol.

Last edited:

charingan

Oct 16, 2017
Nop. But I had this issue before your mac upload when i tried with the windows by replacing only the plist files on the "real" folder. Please take a look at the image you might have a clue what's happening...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the response btw :LUL:

Edit: I'm also trying some things on my end as well.
Edit2: Made some progress! I'm fucking retarded and in Mac you can't replace you need to merge :BootyTime: . But the tip of the dick is blurry doe.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Nop. But I had this issue before your mac upload when i tried with the windows by replacing only the plist files on the "real" folder. Please take a look at the image you might have a clue what's happening...

Thanks for the response btw :LUL:

Edit: I'm also trying some things on my end as well.
Edit2: Made some progress! I'm fucking retarded and in Mac you can't replace you need to merge :BootyTime: . But the tip of the dick is blurry doe.

Apparently the mac version doesn't ship the the ".png" versions of the mosaic files that's why the plist stuff doesn't work.
I'm making a new patch right now, and no you need to replace the plist stuff. It's just that the plist files currently refer to assets you don't actually have, and that's why the dick vanishes.

Last edited:

charingan

Oct 16, 2017
Apparently the mac version doesn't ship the the ".png" versions of the mosaic files that's why the plist stuff doesn't work.
I'm making a new patch right now, and no you need to replace. It's just that the plist files currently refer to assets you don't actually have, and that's why the dick vanishes.
That's weird because the win version also doesn't come with any .png. At least the one linked in main

Edit: Got it! Basicly I downloaded the version already with the patch and replaced the "real" folder and the macos shell script and voila :PogChamp: . So yeah probably you forgot to add the png on the mac upload but also in the win version on main post

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
That's weird because the win version also doesn't come with any .png. At least the one linked in main
I would contest that claim since I've just now taken them from the windows version. :KEK:
If you mean "the patch version doesn't come with png", they already exist in the original PC version, so no need to add them to the PC patch.
Here's a new attempt at the mac version:

Edit: I take it it worked. So I guess the executable really isn't all that different, but I'm still not a huge fan of blind edits.

Last edited:

charingan

Oct 16, 2017
I would contest that claim since I've just now taken them from the windows version. :KEK:
If you mean "the patch version doesn't come with png", they already exist in the original PC version, so no need to add them to the PC patch.
Here's a new attempt at the mac version:

Edit: I take it it worked. So I guess the executable really isn't all that different, but I'm still not a huge fan of blind edits.

Yeah this one worked like a charm. I had to replace the files on each folder which was a pain in the ass. And i made sure to test the mac executable and in fact I needed to replace it with the one you provided. If you don't replace it you are left with a full mosaic censorship.

Thanks for the hard work. If you need more testing hit me up. I'm a slow responder but I'll try to check my messages from time to time

Now its time :BootyTime:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Great... seems like Zippyshare is shutting down soon. I guess I need to find a different hoster afterall. :(
It would be really helpful if someone could make mirrors, so I don't have to try to reupload everything with my terrible connection.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
1.2.0 Uncensored PC Full: &
1.2.0 Uncensored Android apk: &
1.2.0 Uncensored Android apk with shophack cheat: &

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
next retail ver(I don't know what time) maybe need reedit,beacause 1.2.7 special ver's some .dat code is already rewrite by dev
like this:
old code sample:
<dict>
<key>id</key>
<real>0.0</real>
<key>items</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>id</key>
<integer>3</integer>
<key>limit_have</key>
<integer>5</integer>
<key>price</key>
<real>120</real>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>id</key>
<integer>10</integer>
<key>limit_have</key>
<integer>5</integer>
<key>price</key>
<real>180</real>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>id</key>
<integer>9</integer>
<key>limit_have</key>
<integer>5</integer>
<key>price</key>
<real>40</real>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>id</key>
<integer>30</integer>
<key>limit_have</key>
<integer>1</integer>
<key>price</key>
<real>800</real>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>id</key>
<integer>33</integer>
<key>limit_have</key>
<integer>1</integer>
<key>price</key>
<real>1800</real>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>id</key>
<integer>104</integer>
<key>limit_have</key>
<integer>1</integer>
<key>limit_tier</key>
<integer>0</integer>
<key>price</key>
<integer>0</integer>
</dict>
</array>
<key>name</key>
<string>sistermart</string>
</dict>

new code sample:
{
"id": 0.0,
"items": [
{
"id": 3,
"limit_have": 5,
"price": 120.0
},
{
"id": 10,
"price": 180.0
},
{
"id": 9,
"price": 40.0
},
{
"id": 30,
"limit_have": 1,
"price": 800.0
},
{
"id": 33,
"limit_have": 1,
"price": 1800.0
}
],
"name": "sistermart"
},

tullisses

Dec 12, 2018
Overview:
This mod fully removes the mosaic censorship of the 1.2.0 PC or 1.2.0 Android Itch.io version of Two horns.
The modified executable "may" trip some anti-virus programs, because the original already does.
That has been a repeated topic in the game thread of Two Horns, but nobody ever actually found something harmful in it.

I've also added a Shophack cheat mod to get the cheat/supporter items.​

Updated: 02.03.2022
Game/Creator: Two Horns - Living In The Town With Ogres / Pink Cafe Art
Game thread
Modder: Shisaye
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: Itch.io v1.2.0
Language: English, Japanese, or Simplified Chinese (MTL)

Features:

Installation:

Download:
1.2.0 Uncensored PC Full:
(If you already have the game, you can use the attached patch instead.)
(For the shophack cheat mod, use the other attached patch.)

1.2.0 Uncensored Android apk:

1.2.0 Uncensored Android apk with shophack cheat mod applied:

Thanks to Dell96kill for the download mirrors.
Thanks to katariya for updating the shophack to v1.2.0.
View attachment 1681739
View attachment 1681740
View attachment 1822320
Hey man, i downloaded this 1.2.0 full for PC, in your link, but it keeps the censorship, like "black squares" in the h scenes and so much time to load the scene. The uncesored is it still working for this version?