Mod Others Completed Itch.io/Dlsite Two horns PC /Android/MacOS - Mosaic Removal and Supporter Items [Shisaye]

Pandalewd

Aug 16, 2022
Overview:
This mod fully removes the mosaic censorship of the 1.1.6 PC or Android Itch.io version of Two horns.
The modified executable "may" trip some anti-virus programs, because the original already does.
That has been a repeated topic in the game thread of Two Horns, but nobody ever actually found something harmful in it.
I've also added patches (For PC, not Android) that add 3 new sex positions from the upcoming zombie mode.

Updated: 02.03.2022
Game/Creator: Two Horns - Living In The Town With Ogres / Pink Cafe Art
Game thread
Modder: Shisaye
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: Itch.io v1.1.6
Language: English, Japanese, or Simplified Chinese (MTL)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Additional Credits:
Download:
PC Full:
(If you already have the game you can use the attached .7z instead.)
Android:
View attachment 1681739

View attachment 1681740
View attachment 1822320
Í
If you are on PC and you have issues with Zippyshare (It's banned in some EU countries and you might need a vpn/proxy), you can download the original version here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...-ogres-v1-10-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-7649050
and then patch it with the .7z version.
Is there anyway i can disable the speed? Of the game is become to fast and unplayable

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To people wondering about the v1.2.0 update, I need to wait for someone to actually share the new version first, and the new cross-section view might need different steps to uncensor so this might take a bit.

Edit: I'm working on it. Since katariya already provided the plist stuff, I just need to do the hexedits and the android signing stuff.
Well and get it to upload with potato internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: mitoshi

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
To people wondering about the v1.2.0 update, I need to wait for someone to actually share the new version first, and the new cross-section view might need different steps to uncensor so this might take a bit.
it's the same way,but (1.1.6's modify)exe file don't use,and use debug mode to do that...(means need modify 1.2.0's exe file)
and only need real\img_00(to 11)\00(to 11)_mosaic.plist file

Last edited:
Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
PC Mosaic Removal mod updated to 1.2.0.

Android and cheat versions coming soon.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
it's the same way,but (1.1.6's modify)exe file don't use,and use debug mode to do that...(means need modify 1.2.0's exe file)
and only need real\img_00(to 11)\00(to 11)_mosaic.plist file
Debug mode has caused issues for some people in the past, so I rather do the quick hexedits.

Reactions: katariya

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Debug mode has caused issues for some people in the past, so I rather do the quick hexedits.
I See that changes(by compare compare original),edit exe file is a good way I think,I avoid change exe file before,I try to edit 1.1.12SP exe file,and can work too,if you want to make this mod can use to 1.1.12SP I can release that exe file(Although the effect is only about a month, it will be replaced with a new version)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The Op is fully updated to v1.2.0 stuff now.
Instead of updating my own, I've used the Shophack cheat mod by katariya.
Because this is a piracy site and it seems kinda pointless to do the same work twice. :KEK:
yoink.jpg

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
The Op is fully updated to v1.2.0 stuff now.
Instead of updating my own, I've used the Shophack cheat mod by katariya.
Because this is a piracy site and it seems kinda pointless to do the same work twice. :KEK:
View attachment 2020095
It's many way to mod this game,like this:
this mod add golden glasses(position changer) extra 2 ability(see character info[Coke Bottle Glasses ability] and XRAY[X-Ray Scope ability])
path:TwoHorns\Resources\ScenarioData\ogre_main_scenario\

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: abada25

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
the link is dead
I'm guessing you mean you cannot access Zippyshare because you're connecting from the EU.
If you're on PC you could get v1.2.0 here instead and then use the patch attached to the OP to uncensor it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horn...ogres-v1-2-0-pink-cafe-art.50130/post-8885668

If you need the Android version please use a non EU vpn/proxy. There's plenty of free options out there, just make sure you're not doing something important while they're active.

Reactions: KorochiZB
Jul 24, 2022
Hey, I have a question. Does anyone know if it is possible to change the save in the apk version of the game? And if so where and how? Thanks in advance.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey, I have a question. Does anyone know if it is possible to change the save in the apk version of the game? And if so where and how? Thanks in advance.
You need to jailbreak/root your device and then they should be stored in "root/data/data/com.pinkcafeart.twohorns/files/PinkCafeArt/OgreData/SavedData".

As to how to edit them, there's a .dat de/encoder in the main thread.