Cheat Mod [inusuku] Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ [Godly Brother Mod] [v.0.6]

ImoutoPon

Oct 10, 2022
Would it ever be possible to use this to unlock combat skills or trigger the events that give them? Since at the moment it's pure RNG which I feel is the most unfair part of the game :(

Jan 8, 2022
Im kinda afraid to finish the replacing part of downloading this. When "game root" is mentioned with replacing files, are you saying extract the mod file's contents into the the game's data folder?

Edit: Nevermind, it clicked

Last edited:

martypr

Jan 7, 2024
View attachment 1651306

Overview:
Godly Brother is the cheat menu mod for Sister! Seifuku -Fantasy-. It uses the translation patch here.​

Updated: 13/02/2022
Game/Creator: inusuku ( , )
Modder: Estasleyendoesto (F95zone)
Mod Version: 0.6
Game Version: 1.4.3 TL
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

i'm trying tu run the mood but i can't. it downloads the data folder and drops it directly into the program folder but godly brother does not run.what i do please?

Engerick

May 4, 2017
It looks like the mood no longer works

This is what my data folder looks like before mooding. It looks as if the folders that the mood is supposed to replace are not present in the current version.

1711276547278.png

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
can some explain how to install it. I have the steam virsion and having issues
This mod is not compatible with the Kagura/Steam version. You'll need to use the fan translation in order to use this mod.

For the purposes of game modding, the two versions of the game are entirely different pieces of software, like Skyrim LE vs Skyrim SE - mods made for one version will not work with the other version. Some mods have alternate downloads for the two versions of the game, but Godly Brother is not one of them. OP may (or may not) make a version of Godly Brother for the Steam version in the future, at their sole discretion.

norixu

Apr 8, 2024
View attachment 1651306

Overview:
Godly Brother is the cheat menu mod for Sister! Seifuku -Fantasy-. It uses the translation patch here.​

Updated: 13/02/2022
Game/Creator: inusuku ( , )
Modder: Estasleyendoesto (F95zone)
Mod Version: 0.6
Game Version: 1.4.3 TL
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

how to download