Cheat Mod [inusuku] Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ [Godly Brother Mod] [v.0.6]

May 23, 2020
imagen_2022-02-13_175640.png

Overview:
Godly Brother is the cheat menu mod for Sister! Seifuku -Fantasy-. It uses the translation patch here.​

Updated: 13/02/2022
Game/Creator: inusuku ( , )
Modder: Estasleyendoesto (F95zone)
Mod Version: 0.6
Game Version: 1.4.3 TL
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

00.png 01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
It does not yet have that function. In this new game, the game crashes when modifying the time.
I'm not sure on modifying the time, but you can definitely pause it. I hate the time limit for night time fun, so I'll pause the time until I end the scene, then unpause it to let it continue. Not sure how easy that would be to do though since the 1.0 content of this mod is based on the menu when interacting with her prior to sleeping.

May 23, 2020
I'm not sure on modifying the time, but you can definitely pause it. I hate the time limit for night time fun, so I'll pause the time until I end the scene, then unpause it to let it continue. Not sure how easy that would be to do though since the 1.0 content of this mod is based on the menu when interacting with her prior to sleeping.
I have found the solution. I will upload the patch later.

Reactions: Heml0ck

28_booba

Jan 2, 2021
Is it possible to also lock the sleep state to any in particular?

The time restraint was indeed very annoying, but I find the sleep management a bit lacking as well. Would be way more fun being able to choose the type of imouto sleep, like one who wakes up instantly when beign touched, or another who won't wake up no matter what is done.

May 23, 2020
Is it possible to also lock the sleep state to any in particular?

The time restraint was indeed very annoying, but I find the sleep management a bit lacking as well. Would be way more fun being able to choose the type of imouto sleep, like one who wakes up instantly when beign touched, or another who won't wake up no matter what is done.
If you give her a drink to sleep she does not wake up at night.

May 23, 2020
It is now possible to stop time.

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
it only increases my money, AP and gives me some random objects but it doesn't increase my stats or those of my little sister

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
May 23, 2020
It's the version I'm using -_-
and as I said, it only adds some items such as drinks and snacks. It adds money and the increase in AP but the combat status or those of the little sister does not change them
I just tested it with a new download and it works perfectly.

kaka123321312

Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 1651306

Overview:
Godly Brother is the cheat menu mod for Sister! Seifuku -Fantasy-. It uses the translation patch here.​

Updated: 13/02/2022
Game/Creator: inusuku ( , )
Modder: Estasleyendoesto (F95zone)
Mod Version: 2.0
Game Version: 1.1.3 TL 0.2
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
View attachment 1651298 View attachment 1651299 View attachment 1651300
you are a lord of all and I bow to your greatness