Cheat Mod [inusuku] Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ [Godly Brother Mod] [v.0.6]

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
im a bit confused on what im suposed to do, never did some moding, and never had to deal with github, but what am i suposed to click, and put in game ?

do i download data ? and put it in the game folder ?

(also i want to say, i downloadded and put data into the game, but also put the "Colored Decensored Mod for v1.21", and the " Full Decensored Mod for v1.31 ", and it crashed after a night i play with her, after i used the god menu,
my guesse wouldbe its crashing because of the "Colored Decensored Mod for v1.21", or because i donloaded the wrong github ?)

May 23, 2020
im a bit confused on what im suposed to do, never did some moding, and never had to deal with github, but what am i suposed to click, and put in game ?

do i download data ? and put it in the game folder ?

(also i want to say, i downloadded and put data into the game, but also put the "Colored Decensored Mod for v1.21", and the " Full Decensored Mod for v1.31 ", and it crashed after a night i play with her, after i used the god menu,
my guesse wouldbe its crashing because of the "Colored Decensored Mod for v1.21", or because i donloaded the wrong github ?)
can someone do a step by step on how to install the mod with images, I am very technologically inept sorry
After entering the download link a dropdown called "Assets" contains a zip named Data.zip

Click on the zip and the download will start.
After downloading extract it with winrar or 7zip.
Copy the folder named Data and paste it inside the folder where the game executable is.
If you are prompted to replace it, accept.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
After entering the download link a dropdown called "Assets" contains a zip named Data.zip

Click on the zip and the download will start.
After downloading extract it with winrar or 7zip.
Copy the folder named Data and paste it inside the folder where the game executable is.
If you are prompted to replace it, accept.
thanks alot, the godly mod is amazing, <3
it works well, and i have no issue as for now,
thx for the instructions and for the mod :3/

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
When i start to change my stats using the godly option the game crashes and all the saves are overwritten to day 999 for some reason.

Таскэ

Dec 23, 2018
When I start changing my stats with the ideal option, the game crashes and I didn't use CE. seems to crash and overwrite saves when combat stats go over a certain threshold.

Last edited:
May 23, 2020
When i start to change my stats using the godly option the game crashes and all the saves are overwritten to day 999 for some reason.No CE!.
I can only think of the following:
- The game is a different version of the mod
- The game saves have altered variables.

The mod should not cause these problems because it only alters global variables except for the time control.

Таскэ

Dec 23, 2018
I can only think of the following:
- The game is a different version of the mod
- The game saves have altered variables.

The mod should not cause these problems because it only alters global variables except for the time control.
When I start changing my stats with the ideal option, the game crashes and I didn't use CE. seems to crash and overwrite saves when combat stats go over a certain threshold.

runbowpandu

Mar 19, 2022
Hey I have read on how to put the mod into the game and I'm sure I have done the right thing. Yet it wont work or there are no signs of this working.
I have Put the copied 'Data' Folder from the Github link into the same folder (Seifuku Fantasy-1.3.1) that carries the Game and other items
But when I load up the game or interact with the girl there is nothing that shows obvious cheats
Am I doing something wrong?

May 23, 2020
Hey I have read on how to put the mod into the game and I'm sure I have done the right thing. Yet it wont work or there are no signs of this working.
I have Put the copied 'Data' Folder from the Github link into the same folder (Seifuku Fantasy-1.3.1) that carries the Game and other items
But when I load up the game or interact with the girl there is nothing that shows obvious cheats
Am I doing something wrong?
I downloaded version 1.3.1 tl0.4 and installed the patch and it works perfectly.