Cheat Mod [inusuku] Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ [Godly Brother Mod] [v.0.6]

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Fantasy 1.4.3 is out now, and Shades is working on the translation for it. He might release a translation for 1.4.2 instead, as he's been working on that one for several days now and 1.4.3 just came out barely 7 hours ago; but in any case he hasn't finished his work.

Due to changes in the UI, the current version of the mod will not be compatible -- the Godly Brother option will have to be moved somewhere else (the bookshelf maybe?), or a new button for GB will have to be put in the menu where you talk to Imouto.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Fantasy v1.4.3, translation ver. φ , has been released and is now available in the OP of the game thread. Be advised that it might not be the final translation for 1.4.3 , as Shade has mentioned possibly releasing TL ver Ω .

May 23, 2020
The new version is incompatible with the English editor. I am using the Japanese version and it has certainly had several changes.

Inusuku has his own Godly Brother Mod that he uses to debug. I am thinking of making use of that mod and making a few changes.

At the moment I am seeing where to place the mod, I have a place but I don't like it very much, in case it takes longer I will place it there provisionally. As everything is 100% in Japanese I'm taking a while to inspect the code.

niconeitor

Aug 16, 2021
I really appreciate this mod, but i have to ask, is it possible to add an option for more "energy" (cumshots)?

niconeitor

Aug 16, 2021
I just found a bug with this mod, when you go have sex in prone bone, like 2/3 of the animation sprites dissapear, dont know if anyone else has noticed this

Reactions: Beaubob

Reikio

Aug 28, 2022
I downloaded the mod, extracted it, and replaced the data folder but when I go into the game it's just the normal game there isn't anything having to do with the mod showing. Anyone have an explanation as to why it's not working?

tonyboy12

Jun 11, 2018
Someone probably already asked and answered, but I'm a little stupid when it comes to computers, let alone mods. Can some explain step by step on how to install this..?

Reactions: Ghost-fff

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
where do i open the menu? cant find it? ive installed it correctly, but cant for the life of me figure out where to access the cheats

Reactions: tomnull