• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod [inusuku] Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ [Godly Brother Mod] [v.0.6]

Arhernandex

Oct 18, 2020
can someone do a step by step on how to install the mod with images, I am very technologically inept sorry

May 23, 2020
May 23, 2020
can someone do a step by step on how to install the mod with images, I am very technologically inept sorry
After entering the download link a dropdown called "Assets" contains a zip named Data.zip

Click on the zip and the download will start.
After downloading extract it with winrar or 7zip.
Copy the folder named Data and paste it inside the folder where the game executable is.
If you are prompted to replace it, accept.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Fantasy v1.2.1 is out now, and translation v0.3 is gonna be released very soon, possibly as early as tomorrow. An update may be necessary soon.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
You can be sure I will update it.
When I can.
Godspeed!

I did a brief test of this mod with the TL v 0.3, and it seems to work as intended; all of the options do what they're supposed to do, no crashes, etc. The only noteworthy (extremely minor) issue is that the numbers in the item screen don't line up with the mod installed the way they do without the mod -- this is solely because of a change Shade made in his translation.

Apart from that small QOL update, it seems that no further changes need to me made for this mod beyond an "updated to TLv0.3" note. The change is small enough that the next mod version can be 2.1 instead of 3.0, but the numbering is entirely up to you of course.

Reactions: Estasleyendoesto
May 23, 2020
Godspeed!

I did a brief test of this mod with the TL v 0.3, and it seems to work as intended; all of the options do what they're supposed to do, no crashes, etc. The only noteworthy (extremely minor) issue is that the numbers in the item screen don't line up with the mod installed the way they do without the mod -- this is solely because of a change Shade made in his translation.

Apart from that small QOL update, it seems that no further changes need to me made for this mod beyond an "updated to TLv0.3" note. The change is small enough that the next mod version can be 2.1 instead of 3.0, but the numbering is entirely up to you of course.
Thanks for the reminder and testing.
As a precaution, I have re-injected the mod script into the new CommonEvents.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Inusuku has released Fantasy v1.3.0, and Shade's translation should be releasing Soon™.

Plenty of new content, but the only new content which is relevant to this mod is the increase to the hard cap for combat stats (from 400 to 500); and since this mod's "more combat stats" option does not increase stats to max in a single use, I don't think this is gonna be a problem.

I don't know if the guild girls will have trust/interest/lust/mood stats during the hot springs trip, or at all, but I don't expect them to have those stats.

There shouldn't be too much changes necessary, apart from re-injecting the mod script into the next version's CommonEvents and a note in the changelog saying that it's compatible with Game v1.3.X/TL v0.X; but it's obviously too early to test, and due to the aforementioned injection I do not expect the current version of the mod to be compatible with the next version of the game (as is routine for game mods).

...oh, and Inusuku plans on releasing DLC for the game later this year or early next year, but has no plans to further update the base game apart from any necessary bug fixes.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Still waiting on this to be updated to tl 0.4 for v1.3.1, but Idk when Shade is going to finish tl 0.5, hopefully Godly Brother gets updated for it.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
It's November now and still no update. Is it not going to be updated to the latest version of the game?

Reactions: Redcarn