Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I give you reason, $ 15 is a total exaggeration, also this is very fast is getting good
I give you reason, $ 15 is a total exaggeration, also this is very fast is getting good
Firstly no clue what he charges but its too much
Second "fast getting good"? if you mean the game is rapidly getting updated no its not (simple)
I never said he was slow to update I said the game has next to no fucking content :) but he is slow to update after all hes a milker on Patreon :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You can't compare games like this to AAA games or actual games in general.

You can get hundreds of hours out of some RPG's that are going pretty cheap but you won't get that here.

For instance I got Sword Art Online: Re Hollow Fragment in a sale and so far i've put 134 hours into and that cost me £6.50 (no idea in dollars and too lazy to use Google). I'm not going to get 134 hours out of a game on here even if it has seriously amazing fap material. Warframe is free, I made all my platinum from trading and I have close to 2000 hours in that.

Does that mean these are worth less than £6.50?

Of course not, it's an entirely different thing.

Well, some of them are utter shit and aren't worth anything and we are pirates here so arguing over the morality of paying is out of the question but some of us will pay for something we enjoy.

I grant you I won't pay hundreds of pounds for one game but i'll put some money in the pocket of a dev that entertains me.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
You can't compare games like this to AAA games or actual games in general.

You can get hundreds of hours out of some RPG's that are going pretty cheap but you won't get that here.

For instance I got Sword Art Online: Re Hollow Fragment in a sale and so far i've put 134 hours into and that cost me £6.50 (no idea in dollars and too lazy to use Google). I'm not going to get 134 hours out of a game on here even if it has seriously amazing fap material. Warframe is free, I made all my platinum from trading and I have close to 2000 hours in that.

Does that mean these are worth less than £6.50?

Of course not, it's an entirely different thing.

Well, some of them are utter shit and aren't worth anything and we are pirates here so arguing over the morality of paying is out of the question but some of us will pay for something we enjoy.

I grant you I won't pay hundreds of pounds for one game but i'll put some money in the pocket of a dev that entertains me.
Hmmmm ... it does actually a shit game on Patreon getting $100's from single Patreons for what an hour of gameplay if your lucky
Any game can be compared to any game its money=value
Eating an apple at 50 cents fills you just as much as eating a small angus steak at $19
Choice
I choose not to pay a Patreon milker others do choice
So yes I can easily compare these games they both claim to entertain one entertaining more like a drug addiction the other like a good fuck
(the good fuck one is not the Patreon game)
Patreon was never about supporting development it was always about ripping of people who wanted more adult content in games

SicFran

May 7, 2017
I have tried the 0.1002, loaded old save but when the brown girl appeared at work, the bug from previous version kinda persisted. True that this time the bug would play out kinda differently, but still game got broken.
Should I start a new to get past this? Or how have you gone past this point?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I have tried the 0.1002, loaded old save but when the brown girl appeared at work, the bug from previous version kinda persisted. True that this time the bug would play out kinda differently, but still game got broken.
Yup start a new game , bug solved for me :)

Nov 23, 2016
From the Beginning XD

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
yeah but anyone knows how much lewdless needed to exit naked??? sounds wierd but you know what i means XD
Im still at 2.2 but i dont think you can do that yet, correct me if im wrong

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Btw can we do something with the dark haired girl ? cuz the two options always fails and she run away :'(

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I am at lewdness 4 and can just jump onto the table and suck dick when massaging the blond guy
Yeah jump on the blonde guy and all yeah you can at 3 lewdness, but go out naked i dont think we can atm

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
This game will be interesting in about 6 months once enough content is out there to make it a nice huge sandbox.

Reactions: Kalf
M

MantisK

From the Beginning XD
I started the new version from the beginning and it bugged a couple times, but the one with the black girl on the third week is when it goes straight to options, but you are both standing by the door. a few days earlier I had the massage room stuck and had trouble getting out or dressed, but it recovered.
I knew a few other games that locked up after long plays, since you can't chose the save it is worse, at least you only lose that day. Still, very bugged at each version I've played, which is bad because it is good game.

SicFran

May 7, 2017
Well, started a new game and I was able to pass the bugged girl this time. Also the first time in bar havent stucked on time 22:00 so I guess that is an improvement and some nice bug fixing :)

I like where is this game going so far. After months digging through f95, this game is like a fresh breeze. I guess I would atribute this mostly to the original art style and its tone. I guess I got sick and tired from 5 assets used in 30 different "games" and I am skipping anything done with RPGMaker, cause that was even worse.

Anyway to @dev please keep up the good work youve done so far and I will keep a close eye on this project. There is a lot of potential.

Arceus125

Jun 1, 2017
What's the latest version(patreon) for the game? And where can I find it?

Nvm found it, someone needs to edit the op.

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes