3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Got excited for a moment and realised it's the same version that was posted in the OP the other day. As already stated a few times, someone just needs to update the OP property,

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Sorry all - just starting to play this and the numbering convention as well as the date on the OP threw me off...saw as 6 as bigger than a 1...and a 5...o well...

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Here's what is in the new 0.5.1 Patreon update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS - shouldn't the OP have at least the latest public links updated?

From 8/3/17
v0.0608:

PC:
Mac (x86-64):
Mac (univesral):
Got excited for a moment and realised it's the same version that was posted in the OP the other day. As already stated a few times, someone just needs to update the OP property,
Guys, come on, not even mentioning the fact that the Insexsity_team keeps even their version release dates locked behind patreon access, I get like 50 different questions a day, I'm updating games and threads constantly, doing mod work, plus I do have a life of my own. Some things slip through the gaps.

braspol

Dec 2, 2016
to cheat in that game, you need to launch regedit. search insexsity, you should find one result (under Montes directory)
you can change all the stats, or just increase pointsToIncreaseSkills, so you can increase most of the stats directly in the game.
the lewd is the only complicated to modify, as it's in float. the rest are integer.
how do u edit the float data

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
"00 00 00 80 FF FF 0D 40" give 3.75 lewdness
"00 00 00 80 FF FF 0F 40" give 4 lewdness
"00 00 00 80 FF FF 0D 50" give 'infinite" lewdness (probably not a good idea)

so you have to increase the 7th hexa value

even so, no point having too big lewdness at the moment. even at big one, i still can't go outside nake. it probably mean the program isn't ready for that yet.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
During the first time in the club, when after Kate has gotten tipsy and done the bathroom thing and Eva wants to show her something, is refusal the only option, or is there a stat needed to trigger another one?

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
During the first time in the club, when after Kate has gotten tipsy and done the bathroom thing and Eva wants to show her something, is refusal the only option, or is there a stat needed to trigger another one?
I have never gotten the Eva wants to show you something.

Dron34

Sep 22, 2017
Когда можно ждать новую версию игры?

When can I wait for the new version of the game?

Last edited:

Fraggles

Aug 30, 2017
I can't get this to run at all on my laptop, crashes as soon as I open it, is there any special requirements?

----
edit; Nvm it was a hardware issue I think.

Last edited:

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Anyone else unable to talk to Victor after the first time?

Ah, you can once you get the scene with Oliver.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2016
Here's the new uncensored version. This is not the maxi version so there are a few minor scenes missing (as indicated in the Changelog). There is an Android version of the game but it is currently only available to maxi-level contributors on the Patreon. They said it should be available to non-maxi patrons in about 5 days.

Insexsity v0.14 PC:
32-Bit:
64-Bit:

Insexsity v0.14 Mac:
32-Bit:
64-Bit:
Universal:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't belive this!!!! owesome dude!!!

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
For some reason during the first time in the club nothing happens and I can't leave. There are some random guys at the dancefloor and a Eva shoots down two guys at the bar but I'm pretty much stuck. Am I just blind and missing something or some event isn't triggering.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes