Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Don't ask for a new link in a game thread. When someone has the link they will add it. Otherwise make a [REQ] thread for the new version.

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
I have the current version of the game (v0.608) uploaded to my MEGA account but seeing as I don't have enough posts, I can't link it. I messaged TheImage with the link and hopefully he can post it to the first post. Your save from previous versions will not carry over (as they added new flags that aren't present in other versions) so you must start a new game.

Here are the patch notes for this version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey bud can you PM me the link and I'll try post?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This game is pretty dope I tried it was very surprised how good it was.

This dev is doing the hentai gods work he should keep at it. -sagely nod-

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
:eek: new version nice.
Liked what i played of this though wish it let you continue to play with what was there instead of locking you in the bedroom once you had done everything that was there to do :( .
That kinda annoyed me lol wouldn't have minded just going to work after the end of the route, It was amusing enough for me to waste time on lol ..

M

MantisK

Just tried 0.418 save day 4 in 0.608 and won't let me talk with Ash, can't work or leave.

EDIT: Tried back in 0.418 and same thing, dead on day 4.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I'v been wondering about this but where do games on this platform save to?

M

MantisK

The developers put new flags in the game that your old save won't have. You need to start a new game. Thankfully you can skip the First Day (which is mostly tutorial) but you need to replay up to the end of Saturday before you see any new content. Hopefully newer releases won't need a fresh start every time.
No, I had 0.418 on day for, downloaded 0.608 and it took save, but froze on Ash. Closed, reopened 0.418 and tried to resume and it froze on Ash in same place. Even tried changing time I got to work, but never got late.
I suppose I could start 0.608 from beginning. Will let you know if that works, but this is not first freeze where Ash won't speak.

EDIT: So, started from scratch. Eva came in Friday, said meet at apartment, waited to end of shift, walked home, went to her apt and lock reset to 15:05, too early.

Last edited by a moderator:

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Was only able to get 2 different outcomes with the club scene, which was actually pretty good.

My only issue with the update is that's just a day... and all you can do is go to the club. Wish it would "let you sim".

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
What were the two outcomes? I've only seen one
One get drunk and do things and the other, don't get drunk and don't do things. There are minor sub-actions you can take but they all head in the same direction.

Does anyone know what use the level up skills perform?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Sorry for taking so long people, I was having a couple of days break. Updated to 0.608.

Reactions: dpad and ShiKage89

Ceiclehoo

May 7, 2017
Does anyone knows how to get this scene? I mean can I play as male?

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Does anyone knows how to get this scene? I mean can I play as male?
You can't in the current version. In the previous version you could choose your "point of view" in a couple of scenes.

Gadwin

May 30, 2017
You can't choose because that isn't the maxi version. In the maxi version you can choose sometimes the point of view. You can get the maxi version for 15 dollars.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes