Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Insexsity v0.1 has just gone up. Here's Mega links for the 3 available versions:

PC v0.1 (Uncensored):

Mac x86 v0.1 (Uncensored):

Mac (Universal) v.01 (Uncensored):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the link, unfortunately its bugged for me , second visit of the dark haired girl with white outfit, shes not lying on the table and i cant skip time :/ i was at 9 september

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Thanks for the link, unfortunately its bugged for me , second visit of the dark haired girl with white outfit, shes not lying on the table and i cant skip time :/ i was at 9 september
Same. Unplayable passed that point.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Definitely a bug, this is how I get around it.

I get out of the room and see Walter, then I go back and let the hour go by, then if someone comes, she's gets on the table and I try to touch her pussy, she runs out with the client but I can continue with my day.

Nov 23, 2016
I haven't played this version yet as I've been busy but the patrons have also posted about this bug on the campaign. The official response from the Insexsity Team that they have identified what is causing the bug, that they're working fixing it and that fix should be out in 48 hours. I'm not sure if that means a new version or just a patch but whenever something new gets posted, I'll get a Mega link for it.
duno but in svscomics come out a version 1.0 thats the same?

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Anyone find extra scenes, you can close up shop on Fridays... even sneak in into Walter's room and steal money.

Nothing happens in clubs though, no one tries to pick you up after the first night and dancing tends to break the game.

Nov 23, 2016
for her to leave the club's bathroom with milk in the face is needed lewdness 7.0 make sure you get to the bathroom of your apartment on that level after leaving the club and to leave the room in babydol or naked duno XD

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
You can't choose because that isn't the maxi version. In the maxi version you can choose sometimes the point of view. You can get the maxi version for 15 dollars.
Or you could by a AAA game on sale for the same price seriously $15 for a game with almost no content :)

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes