RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Hey, I downloaded this game a couple of hours ago and my antivirus flagged it immediately once it finished on mega. I've downloaded esp mods, bots for rpgs, etc, they tend to false positive sometimes, but out of all the exe's I've downloaded on this site since joining I've never once had a game be flagged as a virus. So I thought I'd ask just to be sure. I got it from the mega link.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
New save saved the game. Would be nice if you sandbox this game and play as you'd like.

Reactions: cooaga

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hey, I downloaded this game a couple of hours ago and my antivirus flagged it immediately once it finished on mega. I've downloaded esp mods, bots for rpgs, etc, they tend to false positive sometimes, but out of all the exe's I've downloaded on this site since joining I've never once had a game be flagged as a virus. So I thought I'd ask just to be sure. I got it from the mega link.
I ran it through mine and it said it was fine. Also, all the links are the exact same. Up to you if you trust it or not though friend.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Game starts to get interesting the last 2 work days and then boom, really empty weekend.. and it's done. Hope the next update adds at least a week. Some side activities would be great.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Im sorry but i cant find your mod for the game ? did you post it somewhere ?
Maybe because i never posted it yet ! As the game is bugged (can't talk after went into inventory, for example), i didn't push my mod here.

My mod gives 300 stats points and x10 the clean effect in shower
Will post asap

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes