• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
They are translating it, you can read it at their website.
And what website is that? Subpar's blog doesn't say anything about translating innocent rules and neither does their discord. Afaik, the only person translating it is the OP of this thread (ZigmaZero).

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
And what website is that? Subpar's blog doesn't say anything about translating innocent rules and neither does their discord. Afaik, the only person translating it is the OP of this thread (ZigmaZero).
1699738376868.png
If by blog you mean the wordpress, then here in SEQUEL-adjacent it says INNOCENT RULES is in the works

• Angry
Reactions: Grizloy

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yes, that is(was) the status of hakika games at the time, not translation status. See the part at the top that says "last updated"? Innocent rules was released in june of this year. How would they work on the translation when it wasn't even released at the time?

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Yes, that is(was) the status of hakika games at the time, not translation status. See the part at the top that says "last updated"? Innocent rules was released in june of this year. How would they work on the translation when it wasn't even released at the time?
Oh, I didnt notice that, still I think they are translating it. They translated all the games in SEQUEL series and they even made translation patch for Liberty steps. I dont think there are many people caring for this game but it was still translated.
So I think there is quite a low chance that subpar will not translate this.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Oh, I didnt notice that, still I think they are translating it. They translated all the games in SEQUEL series and they even made translation patch for Liberty steps. I dont think there are many people caring for this game but it was still translated.
So I think there is quite a low chance that subpar will not translate this.
Yeah I'm also hoping they are just being quiet about it. Just a little worrisome that it's been so long since the game released when subpar was usually quite fast with the translation release.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah I'm also hoping they are just being quiet about it. Just a little worrisome that it's been so long since the game released when subpar was usually quite fast with the translation release.
I recall sub-par said (or someone else said he did) that he was fast with the earlier games because of covid. Now that there are no lockdowns, he's busier.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2023
I have no idea what you mean by "second" since I've read the database twice over and I only see one set. If you're 1.1+, I don't know about that, but I don't see any other exclusive equipment for Murder Maidens except Murderous Intent.

EDIT: Version 1.1 did indeed add another set of exclusive equipment. Sorry, but I really can't look for it inside the 1.1 areas.
Do you know when you are expecting to translate scenes?

ur an absolute legend for doing this btw (y)(y)(y)

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Do you know when you are expecting to translate scenes?

ur an absolute legend for doing this btw (y)(y)(y)
Unfortunately, H Scenes are likely going to be translated last. I just finished the Three Darkness arc, and is about to enter Virea in the Main Story, and there's still an entire area of postgame (only 1 area in 1.0, 2 more in 1.1) to translate.

After finishing all there is in 1.0, I'll translate the free talk, H Scenes, then update to 1.1 and translate the extra story.

EDIT: and yes, i went into a hiatus so bad that the section that should've taken 1 day to finish spanned 2 weeks

im sorri

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: porkenthusiast82
Jul 20, 2023
Unfortunately, H Scenes are likely going to be translated last. I just finished the Three Darkness arc, and is about to enter Virea in the Main Story, and there's still an entire area of postgame (only 1 area in 1.0, 2 more in 1.1) to translate.

After finishing all there is in 1.0, I'll translate the free talk, H Scenes, then update to 1.1 and translate the extra story.

EDIT: and yes, i went into a hiatus so bad that the section that should've taken 1 day to finish spanned 2 weeks

im sorri
Aw i see, ill translate it myself

Also dont worry about it we all support u (y)(y)(y)(y)

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Do the partial translation gets updated??
Apply the patch from github for latest translation, I haven't updated the pixeldrain yet.
EDIT: pixeldrain has been updated, direct link in OP or .

Last edited:

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Sooo how is the translation going?
You are probably our only hope, since there is no mention of sub-par translating this.
On their discord people are just spamming Ino emote in Innocent rules chat and waiting for translation with no mention of progress.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
there's translation progress on his git,

Reactions: Azero

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Yeah I am not blind, I know that.
I am asking because its been 3 weeks since update.
Finals week~~

Also funnily enough I just pushed a github commit this afternoon because I had to clear out my storage, so...

But still, translation is going slower than I hoped it'd be. I have one more coding project left, and after that I should be free to turbo translate the main story to the end and ship only the part anybody cares about in any hakika game.

Wait no that includes the beetle conversations nevermind I'm gonna need way more time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: porkenthusiast82