RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
I don't have a full grasp of Sub-par's quirks, and so I probably won't be able to name all the terms exactly as he did in the previous games. I have played them, though, so they might rub off on me a little bit.
Don't forget to add your own little quirks to it as well

Reactions: Azero

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
so how much of this is translated? i'm assuming by zigma's latest post i'm guessing that at least the main story is translated since he spoke of the postgame? what about events?
asking mostly to decide whether i wanna download this now or wait a while

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
so how much of this is translated? i'm assuming by zigma's latest post i'm guessing that at least the main story is translated since he spoke of the postgame? what about events?
asking mostly to decide whether i wanna download this now or wait a while
Theres a github link with the TL progress in the OP

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
forgot to do a post update
updated to v1.02 and is fixed to only v1.02, but v1.00 has the resources to run the v1.02 patch anyway
ignore the pictures folder, i need to fix that at some point

right now im stuck with writing a cover letter i cant even use, so will update to v1.10 when free

blblblbl993

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, I somehow just found out about this thread, I was checking if someone had been translating this, since there's still no info on sub-par's site. I just wanted to say thank you for making Hakika's game accesible with (I'm certain) a good-quality translation!

Reactions: jesper0707
Aug 13, 2018
im confused, how do i download the game? do i need to buy it? if yes, DLSite still has a problem with Paypal so is there a different way to buy points on the website?

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
im confused, how do i download the game? do i need to buy it? if yes, DLSite still has a problem with Paypal so is there a different way to buy points on the website?
You can easily find some sites where you can download it.
I did that, but you really need to look if that site looks sketchy or not (spoiler: all of them do)

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
thanks man. any other hints? since i kinda dont wanna pull the one with a virus since i kinda do know my luck
I think I downloaded the one from otomigames?
Because I remember putting some pasword into the zip file.
I think I used the mega download.
In the comments some guys says that WorkUpload has virus so it's not easy to find the right one.
But to be completly honest? I would just wait for F95 to release normal thread because these sites have older versions of the game anyway.