• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

petertje

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah I'm also hoping they are just being quiet about it. Just a little worrisome that it's been so long since the game released when subpar was usually quite fast with the translation release.
This translation probably has something to do with that.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
This translation probably has something to do with that.
Doubtful. Sub-par is VERY punctilious about translations (you can look for his huge essay on "Why is official translation for AWAKE is so bad" - with lots of explanations, examples etc.), so I highly doubt that the existence of an inferior translation would stop him from translating. I'd say that it's more about the fact that his previous translations were done during the quarantine, when he likely had a lot of free time. Also, he mentioned that he was translating for fun (and specifically said that he doesn't want to cooperate with hakika to make the official translations because he doesn't want to turn it into a job), and considering that lately some people has been harassing him with "WHERE IS MY TRANSLATION???", I'd say that it could be pretty annoying for him, so he might've just dropped the idea.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Doubtful. Sub-par is VERY punctilious about translations (you can look for his huge essay on "Why is official translation for AWAKE is so bad" - with lots of explanations, examples etc.), so I highly doubt that the existence of an inferior translation would stop him from translating. I'd say that it's more about the fact that his previous translations were done during the quarantine, when he likely had a lot of free time. Also, he mentioned that he was translating for fun (and specifically said that he doesn't want to cooperate with hakika to make the official translations because he doesn't want to turn it into a job), and considering that lately some people has been harassing him with "WHERE IS MY TRANSLATION???", I'd say that it could be pretty annoying for him, so he might've just dropped the idea.
Iirc in the disc when asked about if he will TL he just said "It will be ready when its ready" so thats promising

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Iirc in the disc when asked about if he will TL he just said "It will be ready when its ready" so thats promising
And also that INNOCENT RULES isn't even on the final planned update. Frankly, quickly translating the entire thing after its final update is probably more economic for everyone involved. Sub-par is totally going to turbo past me during this new years holiday and I'll no longer be able to sneak in the Theban prince joke ever again.

Reactions: Azero

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Well its confirmed that Subpar didn't even start, saying "i'll get around to it when i get around to it" when someone asked him if he plans to translate Innocent rules.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Well its confirmed that Subpar didn't even start, saying "i'll get around to it when i get around to it" when someone asked him if he plans to translate Innocent rules.
I agree with Zigma.Bros just busy since theres no quarentine so hes just waiting for the fully updated game.Plus worst case scenario we have Zigma so all good,we WILL get our femboy!!!

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
tbh i dont want all hopes down but, its just either Subpar is tired and now more focused in life or maybe its true that he is waiting for Hakika fully updated Innocent Rules and go faster than the speed of light, but incase situation 1 (Subpar is just busy now) Zigma existed and i doubt He would stop unless Subpar going full speed suddenly when Hakika finally drop the last update of the game.

Also to think that subpar already actually busy, i mean ain't like L.Depth didn't got also a proper translation other than MTL? so perhaps (I mean i don't want to judge immediately that Subpar didnt pick it up because it's boring to translate it. But ASYLUM was a Spin-off so does L.depth)

I wouldn't tell if those mfs who wanted Innocent Rules translated are just lads who want to read the story properly fast before Hakika release a another Sequel game aka SEQUEL Thirst (rn)

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
tbh i dont want all hopes down but, its just either Subpar is tired and now more focused in life or maybe its true that he is waiting for Hakika fully updated Innocent Rules and go faster than the speed of light, but incase situation 1 (Subpar is just busy now) Zigma existed and i doubt He would stop unless Subpar going full speed suddenly when Hakika finally drop the last update of the game.

Also to think that subpar already actually busy, i mean ain't like L.Depth didn't got also a proper translation other than MTL? so perhaps (I mean i don't want to judge immediately that Subpar didnt pick it up because it's boring to translate it. But ASYLUM was a Spin-off so does L.depth)

I wouldn't tell if those mfs who wanted Innocent Rules translated are just lads who want to read the story properly fast before Hakika release a another Sequel game aka SEQUEL Thirst (rn)
Subpar did translate L.depth lol

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Another update to the github, then is good to asume that the full translation will be done before new year?
Heck no, the H Scenes are nearly impossible to translate in bulk lmao

But the main story might be able to be completed before the new year

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Sooo how is the translation going?
You are probably our only hope, since there is no mention of sub-par translating this.
On their discord people are just spamming Ino emote in Innocent rules chat and waiting for translation with no mention of progress.
Join us.

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Main OG Link:

The spoiler is the screenshot update from Ci-en about SEQUEL Thirst release date (just saying that Hakika is going a little bit too... fast.) but it's not yet really planned. Also used Google Translator for this, i really a bit surprised that Hakika is going fast lately, perhaps maybe the game was in-dev during the time where Innocent Rules is on it's final stages of Development?
Idk about you, but def Hakika should at least slow down and make it early-mid 2025, i don't want a story that will flop while also maintaining a perhaps nearly bug-free game or simply just less-bug that's all.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
If you look at the release dates of the prior games, there's about a year in between.
Blight: march 1, 2017
Awake: june 1, 2018, 1 year and 3 months later
Colony: july 1, 2019, 1 year and 1 month later
Asylum: august 6, 2020, 1 year and 1 month later
Kludge: august 10, 2021, 1 year later
L.depth: may 1, 2022, 9 months later, a little fast but also a much smaller game than the rest
Innocent Rules: june 10, 2023, 1 year and 1 month later
So Thirst being released in october next year would be the largest gap between releases at 1 year and 4 months.

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
From what I can tell, Thirst uses the same plugin setup as Inno, so really the only thing determining development times is the story.

And trust me, people can write a LOT in 1 year.

(Forced into vacation hell, postgame will be done sometime in January.)

Reactions: RoboRabi

petertje

Jul 1, 2017
If you look at the release dates of the prior games, there's about a year in between.
Blight: march 1, 2017
Awake: june 1, 2018, 1 year and 3 months later
Colony: july 1, 2019, 1 year and 1 month later
Asylum: august 6, 2020, 1 year and 1 month later
Kludge: august 10, 2021, 1 year later
L.depth: may 1, 2022, 9 months later, a little fast but also a much smaller game than the rest
Innocent Rules: june 10, 2023, 1 year and 1 month later
So Thirst being released in october next year would be the largest gap between releases at 1 year and 4 months.
Important to note here is that Hakika is very conservative in his time estimations. The first ETA for Innocent Rules was several months later than June, I think even as far as October of 2023.