RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
title.jpg
Overview:
INNOCENT RULES is an RPG work made in RPG Maker MZ.
The overall playing time is expected to be about 30 hours.

The following features have been implemented in this work in order to make the game comfortable to play.
The user can always see what needs to be done while the scenario or sub-event is in progress.
You can save at any time while on the move, except during certain performances.
There is no penalty even if you are killed in a battle.
After reaching the ending, you can go around the game with almost all of your data. There are no H-scenes that can only be viewed by doing so.
You can skip or auto-clear each message, and clear the window.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-10
Release Date: 2023-06-10
Developer: Leaf Geometry
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.02
Store:

Genre:

Changelog:

Translation Progress:
Patch (Partial):

Last edited:

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Hello, this is my first time creating a thread. Thank you for your guidance from today onwards.

I'll be keeping in touch with this thread as often as I feasibly could, so if anyone would like to ask or assist in certain ideas, I'd be happy to listen.

Here's to a lovely translation project.

Very Quick Edit: I forgot. Rule 7 check, thank you. It's Leaf Geometry, but safer is best.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Sub-par is most likely going to translate this game, as he has done in the past with all of Leaf Geometry's other games. Not sure if you need to translate it yourself.
Well guys already started it seems so why not.Faster TL is always good

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
The criticism i've had with Leaf Geometry games is that the erotic elements and the gameplay elements are completely separate, its doesn't create the same immersive erotic experience we've come to expect from modern H-games, this makes the Hentai seem like a distant second to the gameplay, which is itself quite mundane compared to other modern, non-erotic rpgs.

If Hakika could just do a bit better to meld the gameplay to the eroticism, his games would be so much better, not that they do bad.

Sub-Par has previously taken offense to this criticism of the games, but though i have my gripes with the game design, his translations have always been top-notice and reliable.

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Sub-par is most likely going to translate this game, as he has done in the past with all of Leaf Geometry's other games. Not sure if you need to translate it yourself.
Haha, it appears I've gotten myself into a race I'm not so sure I'll win.

If the old translator is also doing this translation, then I believe his translation will have more consistent keywords to the other games. I'm just doing this for practice anyway, so it'd be fine if my work becomes worthless later~

You are TLing this game or just an MTL?
I try my best! I don't have a good array of JP vocabulary, but I understand the grammar, so it should be fine. I look over every line, so I hope it won't be too confusing towards the end.

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
i'll try to drop a sugoi mtl sometime later, this game will take a very long time to translate, it has a shit ton of text