RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 12, 2021
This will prolly take a few more months, if you cant wait (like me) just let chatgpt do the work and come back later again when the full translation has been made. I did that with the sequel games, they are good enough for two playthroughs with some time in between,at least imo.
doenst chatgbt flag nsfw content? What work around did you do to make it work if you would be so kind to share we would be greatful ^^:D <3

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
doenst chatgbt flag nsfw content? What work around did you do to make it work if you would be so kind to share we would be greatful ^^:D <3
I could upload a rough ChatGPT 3.5 translation of the latest version 1.12. I have played for 5 hours and so far the quality is great imo, mis gendering barely happens, the plot, while rough at times is easy to follow and there was only one case where ChatGPT didnt know what to do since it didnt grasp the context. What I would polish up though are incorrect skill descriptions, that was the only thing thats really off at times.

Oh yeah they are already working on a new Sequel title

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I could upload a rough ChatGPT 3.5 translation of the latest version 1.12. I have played for 5 hours and so far the quality is great imo, mis gendering barely happens, the plot, while rough at times is easy to follow and there was only one case where ChatGPT didnt know what to do since it didnt grasp the context. What I would polish up though are incorrect skill descriptions, that was the only thing thats really off at times.

Excellent! Sequel is still one of my favorite series!

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
damn bro's really feeling it right now huh
Are you feeling it now Mr. Krabs
Take your time, it's great that you even began this thread for ppl to discuss about it/play the MTL ver.

Excellent! Sequel is still one of my favorite series!
Did you finish L.Depth?

Hakika Announced on his Ci-en a new Sequel with an Update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you played Sequel Blight i'm sure you should recognize someone.

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Are you feeling it now Mr. Krabs
Take your time, it's great that you even began this thread for ppl to discuss about it/play the MTL ver.

Did you finish L.Depth?

Hakika Announced on his Ci-en a new Sequel with an Update.

no way, Hakika returned the peakest character in SEQUEL.

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
weakest Aurum worker comes back to dominate the series, next SEQUEL gonna be peak

anyways, i'd like to let everyone know that i've updated the baked patch in the OP. the story is now translated up to Signine(pronounced "sin-neen"), and i'd say that we're about halfway through the story now (EV049!!!) finally.

Skill and enemy descriptions still not fully typeset/translated, so don't expect much from that. Seriously, there's way too many things that the text just flies off the screen sometimes.

Also, my RPGMZ crashed 6 times translating one dialogue. What fun.

See you guys in, like, a month. Should finish Luora's Darkness Arc by then, or Virea, whichever came first. I dunno cus I haven't played it yet.

Federrr213141

Oct 14, 2022

Can u upload it bro

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
is the sequel will continue which the story asking for a friend
The SEQUEL stories are self-contained, but they still share a universe with the rest of the LG games, so you will understand a bit more of the underlying story by playing the rest of the games. you can probably work fine just playing the sequel series though.

INNOCENT RULES follows ASYLUM vaguely (they share a character), and I haven't read L.Depth so I can't say.

Reactions: serorian_nedro

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
New Sequel revealed, i'll just copy the translated post from Hakika's Ci-en.

Hakika also recently shared new artwork on his Pixiv between male mc x Raby and male mc x Yornaya, but then it's not confirmed if they will be in the new game or not, time to look forward to it.

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Now that Hakika mentions it.

I bet the next will be on Wen Scala is the next Destination after Shikonawa either post-game or after this after all so far i remember Wen Scala is pretty much mentioned but not taken place in the series other than ASYLUM (Also i haven't play L.depth that much so i will slightly assume that the game takes place there.)

Considering he mentions L.Depth i will think that he will do something like in Colony on the horror elements in few parts and for INNOCENT RULES i already know what Hakika meant that *cough* intense milking scenes *cough*

lwiss

Sep 24, 2020
New Sequel revealed, i'll just copy the translated post from Hakika's Ci-en.

Hakika also recently shared new artwork on his Pixiv between male mc x Raby and male mc x Yornaya, but then it's not confirmed if they will be in the new game or not, time to look forward to it.
nazuna as the main character????. I am Hype for this sequel!!!!! i liked her character a lot

Reactions: farcedlogin

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Uula still has a nice body...
not only has peakest body but also that gremlin doesn't get any reward for her hardwork in Aurum Company (do i have need to explain the other joke SI-KUREU games?) truly the peakest character in the series.

i couldn't imagine how her life would be a living hell because Nazuna is also part of the cast, and as well again Nazuna is still stupid until now as Hakika mentions it.

ACE372

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone have a full save for 1.10 they could upload? I would very much appreciate it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote