osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Please rest assured that progress is continuing. I know this because I get "pre-release"s to do the proofreading as GTS is making progress, and I am discussing the process with him regularly
The next group of scenes makes up a big complex set-piece that leads into the climax of chapter 4. He's up to the 6th "pre-release version" since the last public release (which roughly corresponds to that many subscene's so far).
Each of the several sub-parts that make up the next release is being worked on one after another. Along the way there have been a few technical hiccups (the chosen werewolf model being basically incompatible with male genital geografts one of these that burned up a bunch of time).
All up, it's just a big chunk of work that takes time to get through and does not make story sense to release in pieces. Please be patient, I'm sure you'll enjoy it when it arrives - GTS has been consistent in delivering update-after-update for more than 2 years now.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
stockpiled bunch of updates and finally got to play this one, weird to see game is a fucking sandbox now? with disjointed scene selection bullshit
is it some temporary shit for chapter 4 or this is how it's gonna be from now on - just random scenes scattered through single menu?

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
stockpiled bunch of updates and finally got to play this one, weird to see game is a fucking sandbox now? with disjointed scene selection bullshit
is it some temporary shit for chapter 4 or this is how it's gonna be from now on - just random scenes scattered through single menu?
Hardly temporary or random, it still follows a story but if you think that strongly about it maybe this isn't for you.

Reactions: anzug

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
It's not a sandbox by any means. It's just a way to let you choose (to some extent) which order you view the plot developments. There is some precedence enforced when needed to make sure the plot still makes sense. There is no locking mechanisms where your choices prevent access to other scenes later, it's a Kinetic novel. Note that there are a handful of "optional-to-view" scenes, but choosing to "not view" them just makes is so the events occur in the background.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
can you guys tell me if the game end at the scene screen selection? cuz i already see all the scenes and cant move on

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
Update won't be ready for a while still. Less than half way done with the current scene, with one more scene following that. I haven't had alot of time to work on it due to IRL stuff. But it's coming along slowly
Found Your Game today and im loving it ! and im happy youre active at the forum youre a making a great game and im waiting for the next update!

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes